ADVERTISEMENT

'Doing Oklahoma things'. Ugh.

Breastman

2nd Team
Feb 4, 2003
Even Iowans are ripping us.

Should we take the high road on this one?

Why in the world are you wasting your time reading the Iowa board? The loony lefties there make @my_2cents look like he's worth a million dollars.

Reactions: iasooner24

Something seems off about that picture and story.

I'll condem rascism any time. I'll also withhold judgement until more can be learned. The school acted promptly and took action with the parents. Even went so far as to cancel a homecoming game. While the action of the students is reprehensible I can't condem Oklahomas school system for it or Walters. Judging by the Iowans responding I would say the irony of them making fun of rascim while bashing the oklahoma culture as a whole is not lost on me.

Last edited:
Something seems off about that picture and story.

I'll condem rascism any time. I'll also withhold judgement until more can be learned. The school acted promptly and took action with the parents. Even went so far as to cancel a homecoming game. While the action of the students is reprehensible I can't condem Oklahomas school system for it or Walters. Judging by the Iowans responding I would say the irony of them making fun of rascim while bashing the oklahoma culture as a whole is not lost on me.
This is originating from the Iowa board. Ifyou've never been there, their politics board is one of the biggest liberal cesspools on the internet this side of Reddit. I suspect @Breastman is a regular reader.

I was permabanned for pointing out that there was no evidence to support the man-made climate change theory.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner24
They are texsa wannabes, 95% of Iowans are top shelf hard-working class folks with small pockets of insane libs in Iowa City and DesMoines

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT