ADVERTISEMENT

Does A Delaware Jury Acquit Hunter?

Well I'm a libertarian and voted that way for the last 3 elections. I'm not dodging crap. I do not want trump as pres but I would rather have him and his baggage rather than 4 more years of Biden.
I'm not asking who you are voting for or why you are voting for that person. I am discussing your claim that Trump's guilty verdict will be overturned. I am asking you to back this claim up with legal reasoning.

Jury instructions issue

Several rightwing pundits, including a Fox News anchor, have incorrectly reported that Merchan told jurors they did not need to be unanimous in finding Trump guilty in order to convict him, NBC News reported.
“Judge Merchan just told the jury that they do not need unanimity to convict,” Fox News anchor John Roberts posted to X on Wednesday. “4 could agree on one crime, 4 on a different one, and the other 4 on another. He said he would treat 4-4-4 as a unanimous verdict.”
Roberts’s post has been viewed almost 6m times
What is this cut and paste job? What are you trying to claim with this?

What jury instruction issue is going to lead to this verdict being overturned? Can you articulate an answer to this in your own words?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I'm not asking who you are voting for or why you are voting for that person. I am discussing your claim that Trump's guilty verdict will be overturned. I am asking you to back this claim up with legal reasoning.

What is this cut and paste job? What are you trying to claim with this?

What jury instruction issue is going to lead to this verdict being overturned? Can you articulate an answer to this in your own words?
You can twist and turn all you want. I could care less. The got him post. Got him 34 million dollars in 6 hours. He needed money and that got him more. Good job!

The prosecuted a president and now the Rs have to do it. As a moderate watching this shit show from the middle. Gotcha politics at it's best while the American people are lied to by both sides.

Term limits

What reports? Where are you getting this information? Provide some links please.

I haven't seen any legitimate evidence that the jury instructions were "BS." The jury instructions looked rather standard, with some special additions given who the defendant was.

I will say that sometimes, jury instructions can be somewhat confusing for some jurors. That is not all that uncommon.

Why do you cut and paste from sources without citing that source? This quoted portion of your last post came from an opinion piece in the National Review.

But one answer to why this is legally permissible is found in the same article, right after this statement. The author makes light of it (because he is trying to defend Trump), but nevertheless, that legal answer remains.

I have not seen hardly any "legitimate" legal expert claim this verdict will be overturn. In fact, I've seen the complete opposite. Yes, I'm sure there are some right-wing lawyers who have claimed in your right-wing news sources that it will be overturned, but they are just misleading you as usual.

And I'm not shocked, btw, that you can't articulate why you believe the verdict will be overturned. You confidently claim it will be overturned, but can't give us the legal reasons for why you believe this? That says a lot about how you formulate your opinions and why they are so often flawed and wrong.
Jonathon Turley is not exactly a right wingers or pro Trump. From what I have seen he has been as accurate as anyone out there.

Yea I listen to trustworthy experts to help me understand complex issues I may not be familiar with, just as any intelligent person does. We all have doctors to help us make decisions regarding our health, engineers to design structures, financial advisors to help us grow our wealth, CPAs to do our taxes and even lawyers to advise us legally. The secret is to find trustworthy people of which Johnathon Turley has proven to be trustworthy and not a political hack. I'll take his judgement over yours any day of the week.

Jonathon Turley is not exactly a right wingers or pro Trump. From what I have seen he has been as accurate as anyone out there.

Yea I listen to trustworthy experts to help me understand complex issues I may not be familiar with, just as any intelligent person does. We all have doctors to help us make decisions regarding our health, engineers to design structures, financial advisors to help us grow our wealth, CPAs to do our taxes and even lawyers to advise us legally. The secret is to find trustworthy people of which Johnathon Turley has proven to be trustworthy and not a political hack. I'll take his judgement over yours any day of the week.
I'll say it again. 2012Bearcat is a member who can define all seven components of critical thinking. I won't ask this member to define the components. Defining the components for the board's slow is completely beyond his reach.

GP1q3NoWcAAI9Ja

Me too. My guess, the people of Delaware have become fed up with the Bidens, much like the people of Louisiana eventually had enough of Edwin Edwards. Never thought he’d get convicted in Louisiana, not even in federal court.
I guess just like people have gotten sick of Trumps.

Turley is a liberal that voted for Biden.

If he's biased, it's toward the Biden crime family.

Well, except that the NY judge and prosecutor had all the trappings of a kangaroo court.
Strange reasoning NY convicted somebody born and raised in NY.
Delaware convicted somebody born and raised there.
Each state knows it's citizens better.
I recently saw an interview of trump from90s when he was a democrat and he said that if he ever runs for the president he would as a republican because it is easier to sell them bullshit.
I guess he knows what he is doing.

Strange reasoning NY convicted somebody born and raised in NY.
Delaware convicted somebody born and raised there.
Each state knows it's citizens better.
I recently saw an interview of trump from90s when he was a democrat and he said that if he ever runs for the president he would as a republican because it is easier to sell them bullshit.
I guess he knows what he is doing.
Republicans generally love the USA. Democrats, post 1960s generally hate the USA. No doubt, you’d be a democrat if you lived here.

Republicans generally love the USA.
Not your type of Republican.

You don't love the USA. You attack almost everything about the USA all the time. You have been attacking its legal system to defend a criminal for a long time now.

Every post you make has a flag of a bunch of traitors, who fought a war against the USA because they wanted to keep a race of humans enslaved, on it. And you go out of your way, all the time, to defend confederates and their philosophy.

You hate what the USA is today. You don't love the USA. Just be honest for once.

Now, respond with your name-calling and cuss words. It is all you know how to do.

You don't love the USA. You attack almost everything about the USA all the time. You have been attacking its legal system to defend a criminal for a long time now.

Every post you make has a flag of a bunch of traitors, who fought a war against the USA because they wanted to keep a race of humans enslaved, on it. And you go out of your way, all the time, to defend confederates and their philosophy.

You hate what the USA is today. You don't love the USA. Just be honest for once.

Now, respond with your name-calling and cuss words. It is all you know how to do.
Ok, twat-bot.

LMAO, the insane ranting of leftists is a site to behold.

You know, since I put Ponca on Ignore I don't see his posts. Just wish you Redneck 'Mericans would stop posting so much noise.

OF COURSE Hamas will say that what Israel is doing is helping them. You ALWAYS claim you've "gottem right where you wantem" when going into negotiations.

Show me where I am wrong on anything that I said in that post.

Go ahead, I'll be waiting.
I love the USA, even without Aunt Jamima, "racist pan cakes"", $1.74 gasoline, $3.18 Planters redskin legumes, $5.08 walnuts and $5.47 small red patatoes. You know. Those affordable items leftists took from us.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I love the USA, even without Aunt Jamima, "racist pan cakes"", $1.74 gasoline, $3.18 Planters redskin legumes, $5.08 walnuts and $5.47 small red patatoes. You know. Those affordable items leftists took from us.

Sirloin steak was $3.50/lb on sale during Trump's administration. Now, when it goes on sale it's $6.00/lb. 71% increase
Ground beef was $1.99/lb on sale now $3.50/lb. 75% increase

When I came to the US gas was 10to 15 c a gallon and a republican govt was ruling.
Comparing prices from the past is absolutely illogical.

When I came to the US gas was 10to 15 c a gallon and a republican govt was ruling.
Comparing prices from the past is absolutely illogical.
Not in 4 yrs time its not. Groceries too as well as everything else is 3 to 4 times higher than it was 4 yrs ago. Come back now, fill your car up and go grocery shopping for some real fun. You won't be praising the Man that showers with his daughter anymore.

Not in 4 yrs time its not. Groceries too as well as everything else is 3 to 4 times higher than it was 4 yrs ago. Come back now, fill your car up and go grocery shopping for some real fun. You won't be praising the Man that showers with his daughter anymore.
The US economy is based on consumers and energy. Biden took office, shut down Keystone, ended drilling on federal land creating inflation. 1+1=2 is arithmetic's simplest equation. This is the axiom. It can be argued 0=X.

The US economy is based on consumers and energy. Biden took office, shut down Keystone, ended drilling on federal land creating inflation. 1+1=2 is arithmetic's simplest equation. This is the axiom. It can be argued 0=X.

You’re something else lol

carry on

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
You’re something else lol

carry on
Thanks for the update. Is it a good idea for oil companies to pay more for drilling on federal lands? Planters is still paying a wad to get redskin legumes to Walmart.

You are indeed correct. I'm something else. I'd love to test session in the class room with you.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT