ADVERTISEMENT

Do These Two Statements Operate Under The Same Principle?

No, but make no mistake. It's entirely up to Hamas.
Eh. Hamas or Netanyahu or Biden, take your pick. Why won't you be happy? Don't you think attackin gRafah will be the "final solution" in the Zionist drive to take over all of the West Bank and Gaza and be rid of the Palestinans once and for all? Isn't that what you want?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
If there were more than one person on this board advocating the same things, or almost the same things, as me, you guys' heads would explode.
Having the village idiot advocating the same thing should tell you something.

Eh. Hamas or Netanyahu or Biden, take your pick. Why won't you be happy? Don't you think attackin gRafah will be the "final solution" in the Zionist drive to take over all of the West Bank and Gaza and be rid of the Palestinans once and for all? Isn't that what you want?
Now you've reverted back to stupidity.

That's on the Palestinians. They can either decide to live in peace and put their efforts into becoming prosperous or they can get run out of what they have. Their choice.

No, what you should do is learn to sluff off hate. It twists your mind and body. You can disagree with me without the hate. Your friend should have taught you that. By the way the "folks on here" don't give me a voice, the board is here for people to have a voice. I can understand why you intermittently put me on ignore, I trigger you badly, and it is wise that you do so. Otherwise you might have a stroke, and I don't want that. And lastly: I do not support Hamas.
You don't know the difference between hate and repulsive. Look it up. I will give you some help, you are disgusting. I pity you for the disgusting person you have become to be a Hamas puppet no matter how much you tell yourself you are not. If you knew my life story, you would know that more than most I understand forgiveness and why. You don't get to tell me with your smug arrogance how I should react to you. I can react with all the disgust I want. And I put you on ignore in the hope you reap the consequences of your free speech and other people will ignore you and by doing so remove your platform.

And people on here do give you a voice because they actually read and listen to your BS. I really wish everyone would ignore you for you to learn we give you that voice by reading and listening to you. We don't have to, and you are arrogant to think we have to give that to you. You can post on here all you want, and hopefully one day that means no views and no responses and you can platform yourself.

Yes, Statement Two specifically mentions genocide. So what? It says nothing about whether Israel *is* committing genocide, its just gives Israel permission to do it if it wants, Just like Statement One gives permission to blacks to be as racist as they want. Are they (the two statements) operating under the same principle?
Suffering extreme prejudice and genocide in the past is not a green light for Jews to commit genocide now or ever. And they aren't committing genocide. Similarly, past racism doesn't green light more racism.

I've answered your question. You should take a stab at mine that you've avoided for several weeks now. Be brave, Dan. You can do it.

Suffering extreme prejudice and genocide in the past is not a green light for Jews to commit genocide now or ever. And they aren't committing genocide. Similarly, past racism doesn't green light more racism.

I've answered your question. You should take a stab at mine that you've avoided for several weeks now. Be brave, Dan. You can do it.
You’re dodging for some reason. Is the principle the same for the two statement? The two statements exist for whatever reason. The question is not about what you think of them or how badly you want everyone to know you don’t think Israel is committing genocide. You’re doing what you always do, which is dance around the point being made. I think it may be because you think the principle is the same but worry you’ll be trapped in a gotcha if you say so. Let me put your mind at ease: this isn’t a gotcha.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
You’re dodging for some reason. Is the principle the same for the two statement? The two statements exist for whatever reason. The question is not about what you think of them or how badly you want everyone to know you don’t think Israel is committing genocide. You’re doing what you always do, which is dance around the point being made. I think it may be because you think the principle is the same but worry you’ll be trapped in a gotcha if you say so. Let me put your mind at ease: this isn’t a gotcha.
Ponca Dodge is accusing someone of dodging his question? Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!! I notice you still lack the balls to engage mine.

I already answered the question, Dan. Past bad behavior toward a group doesn't give that group a pass to engage in the same behavior.. What point do you think you're making?

Ponca Dodge is accusing someone of dodging his question? Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!! I notice you still lack the balls to engage mine.

I already answered the question, Dan. Past bad behavior toward a group doesn't give that group a pass to engage in the same behavior.. What point do you think you're making?
Do the two statements operate under same principle? If yes, what is the unifying principle? If no what are the two operating principles in play and how/why are they different? You haven’t answered anything yet, just done your usual tap dance.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Do the two statements operate under same principle? If yes, what is the unifying principle? If no what are the two operating principles in play and how/why are they different? You haven’t answered anything yet, just done your usual tap dance.
So you don't even know what your own point is? I in fact did answer it.

I remember posting this to @davidallen back in the fay and it infuriated him. I now bequeath it to you:

So I was correct, you don't know what your own point is. And I'm sorry to bruise that fragile ego of yours, but it would be really difficult for me to get mad at a guy that provides me so much comedic value. Where else can I find a guy that would confidently proclaim that we nuked the Japanese because we hated them?

BTW, both of your numbered statements are false if that helps you figure out what your point is.

1). Because today’s black Americans are descendants of slavery, Jim Crow, prejudice and racism they can never be considered racist themselves no matter what they say or do.

2). Because today’s Jews are descendants of people who have suffered from extreme prejudice and genocide they can never be accused of practicing extreme prejudice or genocide themselves no matter what they say or do.
This is easy: Both statements are false. You can accuse Jews of practicing genocide. In this case, you'd just be wrong.

So I was correct, you don't know what your own point is. And I'm sorry to bruise that fragile ego of yours, but it would be really difficult for me to get mad at a guy that provides me so much comedic value. Where else can I find a guy that would confidently proclaim that we nuked the Japanese because we hated them?
I haven’t weighed in on the point of the question as yet. I’m waiting for some brave soul to answer the question truthfully so we can discuss it. You clearly are not the brave soul! My ego is hardly fragile! You wouldn’t last one day taking on multiple adversaries at a time. Go ahead, pretend you love the comedic value of clashing with me, we both know the truth. But pretend if you want, you have a reputation with your buddies you need to preserve. That you so often try to call in your buddies to be your wing men tells me all I need to know about your comedic value.

This is easy: Both statements are false. You can accuse Jews of practicing genocide. In this case, you'd just be wrong.
What if they were practicing genocide? Would I be wrong then? What if some black were being racist? Would I be wrong then? But the question is about the underlying principle of the statements, not whether they are true or false. There are people this very day who are making those statements. By what principle are they using to justify them? Is it the same principle for each?

That's not what I want.

What I want is for them to blow up Iran and just solve the problem at its root. But alas, there's no money to be made by the people in power if you cut straight to the solution.

That's not what I want.

What I want is for them to blow up Iran and just solve the problem at its root. But alas, there's no money to be made by the people in power if you cut straight to the solution.
All of Iran, including Bearcat’s extended family? How do you think the rest of the Muslim world, not to mention the rest of the world at large, would react to the US taking it upon itself to “blow up Iran?” What would you calculate the casualty figures to be? Do you not care what the casualty nimbers would be because they’re just a bunch of smelly Muslims?

You don't know the difference between hate and repulsive. Look it up. I will give you some help, you are disgusting. I pity you for the disgusting person you have become to be a Hamas puppet no matter how much you tell yourself you are not. If you knew my life story, you would know that more than most I understand forgiveness and why. You don't get to tell me with your smug arrogance how I should react to you. I can react with all the disgust I want. And I put you on ignore in the hope you reap the consequences of your free speech and other people will ignore you and by doing so remove your platform.

And people on here do give you a voice because they actually read and listen to your BS. I really wish everyone would ignore you for you to learn we give you that voice by reading and listening to you. We don't have to, and you are arrogant to think we have to give that to you. You can post on here all you want, and hopefully one day that means no views and no responses and you can platform yourself.
There’s a lot of uncivility to unpack here, more than it’s worth addressing all of. But allow me a couple of comments in reply.

You are correct that I don’t know you or your life’s story. On the flip side of that coin you don’t know me or my life’s story either. In truth I’m a likable guy in person, and I think you would not find me to be disgusting if you knew me. So for that reason I’m going to assume what you find disgusting is what I have written, not me personally. While I don’t find your opinions disgusting (they’re your opinions, you’re entitled to them), I do think they are very binary and simplistic, and they don’t strike as having been thought to much depth. I do wish you could control your emotions better; while ultimately I don’t care what you say about me (you don’t know me, remember) it is difficult to have a civil discussion when one participant has flown into a blind rage. I was not kidding when I said you might give yourself a stroke. I wonder if you behave like that when the person is standing right in front of you. I have no ill feelings toward you, and I regret you do not reciprocate

I appreciate that people read what I write, but I would write whether they do or not. It’s curious why it bothers you so much. They’re essentislly anonymous opinions by someone who has no say in what our leaders are going to put us through. I think you are attaching too much importance to this board.

All of Iran, including Bearcat’s extended family? How do you think the rest of the Muslim world, not to mention the rest of the world at large, would react to the US taking it upon itself to “blow up Iran?”
Who mentioned the US? I didn't. I see you are moving those goalposts again.

What would you calculate the casualty figures to be?
Enough to bring peace to the Middle East. As the saying goes, "If brute force isn't your LAST resort, then you didn't use enough of it".

Do you not care what the casualty nimbers would be because they’re just a bunch of smelly Muslims?
Who said they were smelly? Be careful or your own prejudices might start showing. Nothing in my post mentioned Muslims or the Islamic religion. And you accuse me of needing to comprehend my reading better and of jumping to conclusions.

Who mentioned the US? I didn't. I see you are moving those goalposts again.

Enough to bring peace to the Middle East. As the saying goes, "If brute force isn't your LAST resort, then you didn't use enough of it".

Who said they were smelly? Be careful or your own prejudices might start showing. Nothing in my post mentioned Muslims or the Islamic religion. And you accuse me of needing to comprehend my reading better and of jumping to conclusions.
Gotta admit they are smelly. There, I said it. 😁

Gotta admit they are smelly. There, I said it. 😁
They actually are. Or at least the Arabs in Saudi and Bhahrain were. Nice people. Backwards religion. But when its 120 outside and you're basically wearing a full body bed sheet for clothing, you can imagine the sweat that gets generated. And many seem to follow the celebrity "shower-once-a-week" plan. In the open air, its not bad. But let me recommend against enclosed spaces and I strongly recommend against flying Saudia Air (something I once I had the displeasure of doing).

They actually are. Or at least the Arabs in Saudi and Bhahrain were. Nice people. Backwards religion. But when its 120 outside and you're basically wearing a full body bed sheet for clothing, you can imagine the sweat that gets generated. And many seem to follow the celebrity "shower-once-a-week" plan. In the open air, its not bad. But let me recommend against enclosed spaces and I strongly recommend against flying Saudia Air (something I once I had the displeasure of doing).
I always wondered why the burning of incense.

I always wondered why the burning of incense.
The women are actually worse, but thats because they wear a black sheet (as opposed to a white sheet the guys wear) and are fully clothed underneath. But they do offset it with LOTS and LOTS of expensive perfumes.

The women are actually worse, but thats because they wear a black sheet (as opposed to a white sheet the guys wear) and are fully clothed underneath. But they do offset it with LOTS and LOTS of expensive perfumes.
Funny you say that. I do alot of home improvement work for a family from India. They are billionaires and their business is perfumes in every corner store in San Antone. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT