ADVERTISEMENT

Do These Two Statements Operate Under The Same Principle?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
1). Because today’s black Americans are descendants of slavery, Jim Crow, prejudice and racism they can never be considered racist themselves no matter what they say or do.

2). Because today’s Jews are descendants of people who have suffered from extreme prejudice and genocide they can never be accused of practicing extreme prejudice or genocide themselves no matter what they say or do.

• Wow
Reactions: okcpokefan12
1). Because today’s black Americans are descendants of slavery, Jim Crow, prejudice and racism they can never be considered racist themselves no matter what they say or do.

2). Because today’s Jews are descendants of people who have suffered from extreme prejudice and genocide they can never be accused of practicing extreme prejudice or genocide themselves no matter what they say or do.

False dilemma fallacy

What would you do if your neighbors came into your house, murdered your wife, kidnapped one of your children, and then promised to do it repeatedly until your entire family is dead?

Respect brother for Mrs. Ponca.
Respect what? Someone that knowingly or thru ignorance spreads extremist Marxist/Islamic ideology? Sorry man, I can't. Not possible. They can invade Israel again this week and rape women and burn babies and he will still be a Hamas puppet. Thru my work I know 2 people that were killed on 10/7. One was someone who was a volunteer for an affiliate we have in Israel, the other was a friend of a co-worker (Sara). Sara is Jewish and a young professional, you should see how her friends once they found out she was Jewish as she spoke out about the loss of her friend and the atrocities of 10/7 called her a Zionist pig and some unfriended her directly or on social media. Her friends in Israel shared the realities of what happened on 10/7. She visits Israel on occasion.

She has lost a pretty large circle of friends that she now knows were not her friends. Some who attended OSU with her. It really shocks me, but this stuff is real with our youth. Phucked up in the head. When she took a vacation recently she ended up taking off her Jewish jewelry because of the hateful stares and comments she was getting in an Airport. She is scared right now to let anyone know she is Jewish. Her whole world as she understood it has been forever changed.

I check in on her from time to time, just ask how she is doing. It was a bunch of tears shortly after 10/7. I constantly remind her myself and others in my office we have her back and to let us know if we can help. She is amazingly strong, she is a great example of a human being. So far, I don't see hatred eating her up or consuming her life. That is something that is none of my business but just hoping she will not give up on humanity and she is not going down that path. The hate? She can't understand. But she will never be the same, I know that for sure. And it hurts for me to see that.

Last edited:
Respect what? Someone that knowingly or thru ignorance spreads extremist Marxist/Islamic ideology? Sorry man, I can't. Not possible. They can invade Israel again this week and rape women and burn babies and he will still be a Hamas puppet. Thru my work I know 2 people that were killed on 10/7. One was someone who was a volunteer for an affiliate we have in Israel, the other was a friend of a co-worker (Sara). Sara is Jewish and a young professional, you should see how her friends once they found out she was Jewish as she spoke out about the loss of her friend and the atrocities of 10/7 called her a Zionist pig and some unfriended her directly or on social media. Her friends in Israel shared the realities of what happened on 10/7. She has lost a pretty large circle of friends that she now knows were not her friends. Some who attended OSU with her. It really shocks me, but this stuff is real with our youth. Phucked up in the head. When she took a vacation recently she ended up taking off her Jewish jewelry because of the hateful stares and comments she was getting in an Airport. She is scared right now to let anyone know she is Jewish. Her whole world as she understood it has been forever changed.

I check in on her from time to time, just ask how she is doing. It was a bunch of tears shortly after 10/7. I constantly remind her myself and others in my office we have her back and to let us know if we can help. She is amazingly strong, she is a great example of a human being. So far, I don't see hatred eating her up or consuming her life. That is something that is none of my business but just hoping she will not give up on humanity and she is not doing that. But she will never be the same, I know that for sure. And it hurts for me to see that.
All I meant was ponca's wife shouldn't suffer for his misguided beliefs. But they have a working thing I guess after 50 years. Not all bad. 😁

Reactions: OKSTATE1
Why don’t you point it out? If the answer is “No, they are not operating under the same principle” that should be easy for you to say.
You asked a question and I helpfully answered it. Not surprised you can't sniff out the fallacy yourself. Why are you constantly counting on others to do your intellectual heavy-lifting?

Guessing you were also a pretty poor student.

You asked a question and I helpfully answered it. Not surprised you can't sniff out the fallacy yourself. Why are you constantly counting on others to do your intellectual heavy-lifting?

Here is what the Hamas pig in this thread does not get. Both statements are false. And those statements have nothing to do with the conflict that Hamas started by invading a sovereign country, and Hamas can stop the conflict immediately by putting down their arms and releasing all hostages.

Last edited:

Aint lernt nothin from him yet. 😉

Here is what the Hamas pig in this thread does not get. Both statements are false. And those statements have nothing to do with the conflict that Hamas started by invading a sovereign country, and Hamas can stop immediately by putting down their arms and releasing all hostages.
If he had included the famous "didden do nuffin" quote he might have been onto something.

Here is what the Hamas pig in this thread does not get. Both statements are false. And those statements have nothing to do with the conflict that Hamas started by invading a sovereign country, and Hamas can stop immediately by putting down their arms and releasing all hostages.
How many hostages are alive? Hamas was offered a out the other day. I'm sure part of that was living hostages.

Yes, I'm clearly not very bright. I haven't figured out how asking a question is a logical fallacy. Hey, brother, if you don't want to answer the question that's okay. Actually I was a good student, but that was 57 years ago and I'm sure I've only gotten dumber with each passing year.

• Haha
Yes, I'm clearly not very bright. I haven't figured out how asking a question is a logical fallacy. Hey, brother, if you don't want to answer the question that's okay. Actually I was a good student, but that was 57 years ago and I'm sure I've only gotten dumber with each passing year.
There is only one Dan . 😁

That's not what I don't get (I'm not an Hamas supporter, by the way). Left wingers have said statement number one for quite a while, and right wingers have scoffed at it and insisited it's not true.

Now right wingers are repeating statement number two. So it seems logical to me to ask in what way are the principles of the two statements different. Just saying "it's a logical fallacy" doesn't answer the question, it hides from it. I assume it's a connundrum and you guys don't really know how to answer.

Last edited:
Respect what? Someone that knowingly or thru ignorance spreads extremist Marxist/Islamic ideology? Sorry man, I can't. Not possible. They can invade Israel again this week and rape women and burn babies and he will still be a Hamas puppet. Thru my work I know 2 people that were killed on 10/7. One was someone who was a volunteer for an affiliate we have in Israel, the other was a friend of a co-worker (Sara). Sara is Jewish and a young professional, you should see how her friends once they found out she was Jewish as she spoke out about the loss of her friend and the atrocities of 10/7 called her a Zionist pig and some unfriended her directly or on social media. Her friends in Israel shared the realities of what happened on 10/7. She visits Israel on occasion.

She has lost a pretty large circle of friends that she now knows were not her friends. Some who attended OSU with her. It really shocks me, but this stuff is real with our youth. Phucked up in the head. When she took a vacation recently she ended up taking off her Jewish jewelry because of the hateful stares and comments she was getting in an Airport. She is scared right now to let anyone know she is Jewish. Her whole world as she understood it has been forever changed.

I check in on her from time to time, just ask how she is doing. It was a bunch of tears shortly after 10/7. I constantly remind her myself and others in my office we have her back and to let us know if we can help. She is amazingly strong, she is a great example of a human being. So far, I don't see hatred eating her up or consuming her life. That is something that is none of my business but just hoping she will not give up on humanity and she is not going down that path. The hate? She can't understand. But she will never be the same, I know that for sure. And it hurts for me to see that.
May I make a couple of points? First, not everything and everyone who disagrees with your ideology is Marxist/Muslim. I know I'm not, and people who know me would laugh uproariously at the thought of me advocating either one. It apparently is very hard for you to grasp the concept that someone whose opinion differs from yours is not an evil reprobate, but it is a concept you would be better off learning. As for your friend, who could hear your story and not grieve for her. I know I do, hard as it would be for you to accept. I think it is wonderful that she has not let hatred eat her up. Hatred is a poison that does more damage to the hater than the hated. I apologize for offending you, but that is also something you should learn.

• Haha
The answer is quite easy. There's no connundrum. Jews aren't committing genocide.
Statement number two makes no mention of whether Israel is committing genocide or not. For that matter statement number one doesn't say anything about whether blacks are saying or doing anything racist. The two statements have been designed by their creators to give the two groups cover for when or if they do those things. So are they based on the same principle?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Statement number two makes no mention of whether Israel is committing genocide or not. For that matter statement number one doesn't say anything about whether blacks are saying or doing anything racist. The two statements have been designed by their creators to give the two groups cover for when or if they do those things. So are they based on the same principle?
Statement 2 specifically mentions genocide.

they can never be accused of practicing extreme prejudice or genocide themselves no matter what they say or do.

• Love
Statement 2 specifically mentions genocide.
Yes, Statement Two specifically mentions genocide. So what? It says nothing about whether Israel *is* committing genocide, its just gives Israel permission to do it if it wants, Just like Statement One gives permission to blacks to be as racist as they want. Are they (the two statements) operating under the same principle?

Last edited:
  • Haha
You could have ended your post after the first sentence.

Hamas has 100% control over whether it will or not.
That's one way of looking at it. When it happens will it make you happy?

Let's get back to the subject at hand. Do the two statements operate under the same principle? No one else seems willing to answer. How about you?

I apologize for offending you, but that is also something you should learn.
Learn what? To be manipulated by Hamas and Islamic terrorists like you? I am suppose to learn to be offended by you? Did everyone just see this quote? That pretty much says it all. Hamas and Islamic terrorists and idiots like yourself believe we should learn to be offended by your ilk.

You are a repulsive passive aggressive POS. And screw you on your faux support of my co-worker. I can tell you right now if she read your filth she would have nothing to do with you. Nothing. No hate, you would be out of her life forever.

Folks on this board, there you have it, we just have to learn to be offended by this repulsive Hamas/Islamic puppet.

This is why you post constantly, and it is for that reason I seriously don't understand why the people on this Board continue to give you a voice so we can all learn to be offended by you and just accept it.

Learn what? To be manipulated by Hamas and Islamic terrorists like you? I am suppose to learn to be offended by you? Did everyone just see this quote? That pretty much says it all. Hamas and Islamic terrorists and idiots like yourself believe we should learn to be offended by your ilk.

You are a repulsive passive aggressive POS. And screw you on your faux support of my co-worker. I can tell you right now if she read your filth she would have nothing to do with you. Nothing. No hate, you would be out of her life forever.

Folks on this board, there you have it, we just have to learn to be offended by this repulsive Hamas/Islamic puppet.

This is why you post constantly, and it is for that reason I seriously don't understand why the people on this Board continue to give you a voice so we can all learn to be offended by you and just accept it.
No, what you should do is learn to sluff off hate. It twists your mind and body. You can disagree with me without the hate. Your friend should have taught you that. By the way the "folks on here" don't give me a voice, the board is here for people to have a voice. I can understand why you intermittently put me on ignore, I trigger you badly, and it is wise that you do so. Otherwise you might have a stroke, and I don't want that. And lastly: I do not support Hamas.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT