ADVERTISEMENT

DJT: Another First?

Simple and honest truth is people decided that based on their own ideology and how situations were manipulated. That is not how the constitution was established and as it remains today.
My point is no matter what the Founders intended, and no matter how they established the government, and no matter how benign they intended for it to be the nature of government ultimately leads society to "win at all costs." With government there can be no other outcome, regrettable as that is.

Reactions: Corndog2021
You don't think there is a grand jury exploring criminal charges against Trump? Shouldn't be more than 3 weeks now right @SquatchinPoke ?
south park omg GIF by Comedy Central

here we go ugh GIF by Nickelodeon

Netflix GIF

Oh hell Joe, let's not take the credit for putting this country in hyperinflation. But take the credit when your domestic policies result in reduce fuel demand to the point no one is traveling except when necessary. Another real shot in the arm for small businesses dependent on travel that still struggles to come out of the pandemic.

Crude prices have fallen and once again our energy companies are scrambling to manage potential lost profit opportunity and short term planning. But Joe you love screwing with our energy future for the next 15 years don't you.

I am sure your administration will crow like a rooster about the progressive domestic energy policy (see above Tweet). Big move to date: How about we remove 45 million barrels of oil from strategic reserve that basically is the equivalent of 3 days of total US refining capacity. Wow, now that makes a huge swing at pump. Maybe a nickel in the short term. Way to go Joe!

Or how about we visit the Saudis and beg to please get me out of the screwed up mess I created because my economic team can't figure out "come here from sic up" about what to do next. Man what a master of Presidential expertise!

Now the kicker, the barrels have to be sold to a foreign entity because the oil chemical makeup does not refine properly within our infrastructure. But you know most of the America people who elected you don't have clue about that. They are only interested in Tik Toc, Facebook, their next cell phone purchase, acrylic nails, where their next tat is going to land or an Ikea purchase.

Ok board liberals how do you like your choice now!

It’s astonishing how little you understand our board liberals. They may regret how badly the Biden administration has botched things, but in their minds it is all worth it as long as Donald Trump is not president. Their hatred of the man is so vitriolic they will accept *any* outcome so long as he is denied the office. They know as well as you do that things are a mess, but they don’t care. The only thing that matters to them is keeping the Orange Man out of office. That supersedes all else.

Why deny what is generally true? Regret Bidens poor performance? Yep. Still better than the orange shithead? Yep. Of course you can't help going hyperbolic but you are our Danny after all.

It's astonishing how little you understand our politics.

i just flushed a turd with more political acumen than your ccp/dnc illiterate commie brain
Three members who can define all seven components of critical thinking and a member without a clue. One member who is convinced there is an all time record 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the horror show killmnl matches 2012Bearcat and CoastGuardCowboy with his simple description. Like 2012Bearcat and CoastGuardCowby, getting through to the board's slow 10 is completely beyond the reach of killmnl.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Three members who can define all seven components of critical thinking and a member without a clue. One member who is convinced there is an all time record 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the horror show killmnl matches 2012Bearcat and CoastGuardCowboy with his simple description. Like 2012Bearcat and CoastGuardCowby, getting through to the board's slow 10 is completely beyond the reach of killmnl.
My man. 👍

I think my understanding of “our” politics may be a little better than you give me credit for. What astonishes me is your undenied belief that where the Biden administration has driven our country is better than where Trump would have things. That’s one thing I may never understand, your willingness to let the country fall apart if it means stopping Trump. Can you explain that willingness? Would you even try?

The country fell apart? How so?

My point is no matter what the Founders intended, and no matter how they established the government, and no matter how benign they intended for it to be the nature of government ultimately leads society to "win at all costs." With government there can be no other outcome, regrettable as that is.
Which is why states rights were such an important part of what the founders set up. Unfortunately over the years we have allowed the federal government to reign over the states. Get back to state's rights and we can save what is left and rebuild our country.

Probably right....I approached that the wrong way. Bringing some valid information to the table does not do any good. It is all about despising the individual and having a walking talking jacking off idiot as their leader is beyond stupidity and reason.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
21 days in all liklihood.
Guess you should have said that three days ago or asked for a bigger timeline. You were big dick city three days ago now you need more time? Bless you David I hope you get your white whale.

Guess you should have said that three days ago or asked for a bigger timeline. You were big dick city three days ago now you need more time? Bless you David I hope you get your white whale.
It'll always be 3 weeks or more JV. DJT is on the same schedule as HRC. Are you not paying attention?

It'll always be 3 weeks or more JV. DJT is on the same schedule as HRC. Are you not paying attention?
We are locking up HRC? I personally wish all money spent on the two went to saving the oceans and enforcing illegal fishing in international waters. Eat beef people 50% of plastic in the oceans is from illegal fishing operations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT