ADVERTISEMENT

DJT: Another First?

You don't think there is a grand jury exploring criminal charges against Trump? Shouldn't be more than 3 weeks now right @SquatchinPoke ?

I have no doubt a group of corrupt liberals are trying yet again to score political points. It’s amazing a grown man would get excited after being embarrassed over and over.

The more pain it causes your enemies the happier it makes you?
Enemies? I think you have it all backward. This isn't about punishing the people he duped, this is about exposing him for the fraud he is. Folks who fell for it deserve at least some measure of pity and compassion. To be clear, I am not predicting he gets convicted or even indicted, just that he once again is going to have to face some form of formal inquiry. Hooray for the justice system.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
The first former POTUS to become a target of a criminal investigation? You all must be so proud.

First let me say I am not a Trump guy although I believe he would be handling the immediate issues better versus the Biden's administration failure.

This whole thing is the largest "dog and pony show" I have ever scene. I thought the impeachment situation was the king of cluster but it not even close to this circus of look here, look here, but don't look here.

It is solely for the purpose of excluding Trump from the 2024 election, distracting things around Biden's presidential failure and congressional ops associated with midterms. We have seen this over and over again. It is about controlling elections and both parties have used similar tactics to influence.

What is the largest "oh shit" thing about the hearings is the money and congressional time being spent versus dealing with current issues impacting citizens. Reason is no legislative branch individual wants to deal with issues because a failure that can be pointed directly at them would be the kiss of death if up for reelection.

Enemies? I think you have it all backward. This isn't about punishing the people he duped, this is about exposing him for the fraud he is. Folks who fell for it deserve at least some measure of pity and compassion. To be clear, I am not predicting he gets convicted or even indicted, just that he once again is going to have to face some form of formal inquiry. Hooray for the justice system.
I have no doubt you believe in your mind what you wrote. But as someone who has been reading your posts for quite some time I have to tell you it rings hollow.

This whole thing is the largest "dog and pony show" I have ever scene. I thought the impeachment situation was the king of cluster but it not even close to this circus of look here, look here, but don't look here.
Don't look where? Please do point us to something substantive that hasn't been given due consideration.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
awayDon't look where? Please do point us to something substantive that hasn't been given due consideration.ta

I am talking about distracting people's attention away from negative situation individual congress members don't want to talk about.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Words that I wish libtards would learn the definitions of. Pride (not gay pride, the other one) Irony, Humility and Self Awareness among many others. It really would help them to not look as stupid as we know them to be but alas it is funny to watch. 🤣

Follow your boys lead suckers.
sucker-lollipop.gif

Celebrating the weaponization of the Justice System against your political opponents is about as low as it gets. Oh well when the tide turns, as it always does, I hope those that have abused the power intrusted in them are held accountable but I won't hold my breath.

Oh hell Joe, let's not take the credit for putting this country in hyperinflation. But take the credit when your domestic policies result in reduce fuel demand to the point no one is traveling except when necessary. Another real shot in the arm for small businesses dependent on travel that still struggles to come out of the pandemic.

Crude prices have fallen and once again our energy companies are scrambling to manage potential lost profit opportunity and short term planning. But Joe you love screwing with our energy future for the next 15 years don't you.

I am sure your administration will crow like a rooster about the progressive domestic energy policy (see above Tweet). Big move to date: How about we remove 45 million barrels of oil from strategic reserve that basically is the equivalent of 3 days of total US refining capacity. Wow, now that makes a huge swing at pump. Maybe a nickel in the short term. Way to go Joe!

Or how about we visit the Saudis and beg to please get me out of the screwed up mess I created because my economic team can't figure out "come here from sic up" about what to do next. Man what a master of Presidential expertise!

Now the kicker, the barrels have to be sold to a foreign entity because the oil chemical makeup does not refine properly within our infrastructure. But you know most of the America people who elected you don't have clue about that. They are only interested in Tik Toc, Facebook, their next cell phone purchase, acrylic nails, where their next tat is going to land or an Ikea purchase.

Ok board liberals how do you like your choice now!

Oh hell Joe, let's not take the credit for putting this country in hyperinflation. But take the credit when your domestic policies result in reduce fuel demand to the point no one is traveling except when necessary. Another real shot in the arm for small businesses dependent on travel that still struggles to come out of the pandemic.

Crude prices have fallen and once again our energy companies are scrambling to manage potential lost profit opportunity and short term planning. But Joe you love screwing with our energy future for the next 15 years don't you.

I am sure your administration will crow like a rooster about the progressive domestic energy policy (see above Tweet). Big move to date: How about we remove 45 million barrels of oil from strategic reserve that basically is the equivalent of 3 days of total US refining capacity. Wow, now that makes a huge swing at pump. Maybe a nickel in the short term. Way to go Joe!

Or how about we visit the Saudis and beg to please get me out of the screwed up mess I created because my economic team can't figure out "come here from sic up" about what to do next. Man what a master of Presidential expertise!

Now the kicker, the barrels have to be sold to a foreign entity because the oil chemical makeup does not refine properly within our infrastructure. But you know most of the America people who elected you don't have clue about that. They are only interested in Tik Toc, Facebook, their next cell phone purchase, acrylic nails, where their next tat is going to land or an Ikea purchase.

Ok board liberals how do you like your choice now!
It’s astonishing how little you understand our board liberals. They may regret how badly the Biden administration has botched things, but in their minds it is all worth it as long as Donald Trump is not president. Their hatred of the man is so vitriolic they will accept *any* outcome so long as he is denied the office. They know as well as you do that things are a mess, but they don’t care. The only thing that matters to them is keeping the Orange Man out of office. That supersedes all else.

It’s astonishing how little you understand our board liberals. They may regret how badly the Biden administration has botched things, but in their minds it is all worth it as long as Donald Trump is not president. Their hatred of the man is so vitriolic they will accept *any* outcome so long as he is denied the office. They know as well as you do that things are a mess, but they don’t care. The only thing that matters to them is keeping the Orange Man out of office. That supersedes all else.

Keeping Hillary out of the White House was and Trump’s SCOTUS appointments were worth it all.

Your “whataboutism” of the Hillary-hating MAGA crowd is in no way a denial of what I wrote.

You explained the very nature of my comments made in the last paragraph. Simple fact for both groups, it is all a basis of extreme that creates a situation which IMO takes our country a decade or more to recover.

For me it is beyond scary where we are headed. Win at all costs is never a good long term strategy.

Your “whataboutism” of the Hillary-hating MAGA crowd is in no way a denial of what I wrote.
Why deny what is generally true? Regret Bidens poor performance? Yep. Still better than the orange shithead? Yep. Of course you can't help going hyperbolic but you are our Danny after all.

It's astonishing how little you understand our politics.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
You explained the very nature of my comments made in the last paragraph. Simple fact for both groups, it is all a basis of extreme that creates a situation which IMO takes our country a decade or more to recover.

For me it is beyond scary where we are headed. Win at all costs is never a good long term strategy.
No matter how a society organizes its governmental structure, from a republic to a communist or fascist dictatorship, the end result by necessity becomes “win at all costs.” It make take one form of government longer to reach that end than others, but the nature and purpose of government (“legitimate” use of violence, or its threat thereof) allows for no deviance from the final logical stopping point of “win at all costs.”

Why deny what is generally true? Regret Bidens poor performance? Yep. Still better than the orange shithead? Yep. Of course you can't help going hyperbolic but you are our Danny after all.

It's astonishing how little you understand our politics.
I think my understanding of “our” politics may be a little better than you give me credit for. What astonishes me is your undenied belief that where the Biden administration has driven our country is better than where Trump would have things. That’s one thing I may never understand, your willingness to let the country fall apart if it means stopping Trump. Can you explain that willingness? Would you even try?

I think my understanding of “our” politics may be a little better than you give me credit for. What astonishes me is your undenied belief that where the Biden administration has driven our country is better than where Trump would have things. That’s one thing I may never understand, your willingness to let the country fall apart if it means stopping Trump. Can you explain that willingness? Would you even try?
Dang fine post.

No matter how a society organizes its governmental structure, from a republic to a communist or fascist dictatorship, the end result by necessity becomes “win at all costs.” It make take one form of government longer to reach that end than others, but the nature and purpose of government (“legitimate” use of violence, or its threat thereof) allows for no deviance from the final logical stopping point of “win at all costs.”

Simple and honest truth is people decided that based on their own ideology and how situations were manipulated. That is not how the constitution was established and as it remains today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT