ADVERTISEMENT

Disney+ streaming service

I already got it. Was able to grab a deal where you pay for the first two years in full and get the third year three. $140 total not a bad deal.

We will have it immediately...pairs up well w/ Amazon Prime and YouTube TV. I'm done w/ traditional cable/satellite, even if I end up paying about the same simply due to awful tech support from all the lazy incumbents and their long term contracts.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
So will this be supported on the Apple TV 3rd gen or do I have to up grade my whole house to the 4th gen? I want to get the Disney + Hulu and espn+ package.

Reactions: tlwwake
Anyone know if I can get a full season of Mandalorian by signing up today, or is it coming later? Or, is it coming out weekly? Looks pretty cool.

Watch out for spoilers. Apparently a spoiler or twist in the first episode.

Not checking Twitter today.

Star Wars content not working for me....looks like the Marvel stuff is but haven’t tried to play anything yet

Episode was only 40 minutes. Enjoyed it, but they'll need to branch off into other characters to keep the interest up.

I had a espn+ account. Last night went into disney+ and got the bundle. Does anyone know if I will continue to be charged the $6.99 on the ESPN side or if the bundle (using the same email) will automatically turn off the other charge?

I had a espn+ account. Last night went into disney+ and got the bundle. Does anyone know if I will continue to be charged the $6.99 on the ESPN side or if the bundle (using the same email) will automatically turn off the other charge?

If they are linked to the same email, you should get an email saying that they will apply the cost of your ESPN+ as a discount, to your monthly Disney + charge.

I bought a year of ESPN+, and did the yearly deal for Disney+ as well. Not sure if I get a discount or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT