ADVERTISEMENT

Discussing Social Justice Virtue Signaling

Thanks to a well timed BM, I did indeed read your link this time.

Virtue signaling is a public expression of faith. Its a parareligious dogmatic act of self flaggelation in adherence to the principles of the progressive church. It’s an evangelizing of the masses to bring them in line with the teachings of Woke (perversely mirroring the Gospels).

Thanks to a well timed BM, I did indeed read your link this time.

Virtue signaling is a public expression of faith. Its a parareligious dogmatic act of self flaggelation in adherence to the principles of the progressive church. It’s an evangelizing of the masses to bring them in line with the teachings of Woke (perversely mirroring the Gospels).

I disagree with you Mega. I know this thread specifically references Social Justice Virtue Signalling, but conservatives do virtue signalling too. Usually like the well-trod “thoughts and prayers”, or in the Northam dust-up recently, talking about his position on abortion.

Virtue signalling is more than just adherence to the *progressive* church, it’s pandering to the extremists at the expense of nuance.

I disagree with you Mega. I know this thread specifically references Social Justice Virtue Signalling, but conservatives do virtue signalling too. Usually like the well-trod “thoughts and prayers”, or in the Northam dust-up recently, talking about his position on abortion.

Virtue signalling is more than just adherence to the *progressive* church, it’s pandering to the extremists at the expense of nuance.

You are way off man. Thoughts and prayers is simply what you say when you want to acknowledge someone’s loss or fears when you don’t know wgat else to say. It’s not something you shout at a rally.

And being against post birth abortion isn’t virtue signaling. That’s murder. Its also not a specifically conservative position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT