ADVERTISEMENT

Directory

I'm guessing Buchanan is only taking online or asynchronous classes anyways. I always felt he needed to be a spring transfer anyways since he never portaled (if there even is an August portal)

I thought it was all but confirmed that he's in Iowa City with 0 intention of returning to Norman.

Reactions: AtownPoke
@Pennstate1985 and @McScoreley

I am slow poke
Day Today GIF

Reactions: Pennstate1985
He has to wait until mid year I thought… At least to enroll in Iowa. He could be doing online from Iowa City?
Oklahoma online classes (while living in Iowa) is my guess right now until he gets into a grad program at Iowa.

The Iowa insider who was spot on about this early (and is obviously connected) said Iowa's compliance team believes he doesn't even have to portal and can just enroll and be eligible if he gets into graduate school and that Brands wants him available for CyHawk.

He has to wait until mid year I thought… At least to enroll in Iowa. He could be doing online from Iowa City?
Thing that caught my eye is he's listed as a SR and not a graduate student. He's gotta graduate before he can enroll in grad school elsewhere

Oklahoma online classes (while living in Iowa) is my guess right now until he gets into a grad program at Iowa.

The Iowa insider who was spot on about this early (and is obviously connected) said Iowa's compliance team believes he doesn't even have to portal and can just enroll and be eligible if he gets into graduate school and that Brands wants him available for CyHawk.
Correct a graduate student can enroll for grad school wherever they want and once they do then said school can offer a scholarship

I stopped posting before NCAAs . Then posted a few times after just took a break from the rat race that's all. Now things are starting to happen with school starting so I got back on. Just enjoying life out in AZ
retired? if so, envious.

Semi I work from home now chasing down $ from insurance companies on the behavioral health side of things. I'm 50 now and have 5 more years until I can collect my retirement in full. I was a union tradesman. We moved to AZ a few years ago it's where we want to be for retirement
What trade?

I was just pondering on how I would explain OU’s wrestling program to someone.
I was very deep in thought, and it came to me, they are like the Bermuda Triangle of wrestling programs. Hear me out. A wrestler is like a boat chugging along on a sunny day, Making his way to the Bermuda Triangle, not having been sufficiently warned a forehand. All of a sudden the waves start crashing, the wind starts blowing and all forward progression stops. Then, a ray of light beams down on you and a UFO sucks you up. The next thing you know, you have a hair net on your head, you are serving lunch to forth graders, an you’re not sure how you got there but you’re pretty sure you don’t want to remember any of it.
I feel it is a pretty accurate portrayal of the OU wrestling program, maybe with a couple of tweaks. 😉

Reactions: tim73034
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT