ADVERTISEMENT

Did Anybody Else Hear The Rumor

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
That Hezbollah sent the IDF packing from an initial incursion into Lebanon yesterday? I heard it from two or three non-acceptable-MSM news sources, but not a peep from the MSM itself.

That Hezbollah sent the IDF packing from an initial incursion into Lebanon yesterday? I heard it from two or three non-acceptable-MSM news sources, but not a peep from the MSM itself.
Rumor going around Israel killed Hezbollah's next in line before he was even given the job. That's got be a moral booster for those in Hezbollah's leadership.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Haven’t heard anything. Can’t find anything. Must just be a rumor.

PS: 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Glenn Greeneald talked about it today in conversation with John Mearsheimer. You can catch it on Rumble or You Tube. Yesterday Aaron Mate & Kati Halper discussed it in their “Useful Idiots” podcast. Andrew Napolitano and Scott Ritter mentioned it yesterday as well. What was interesting in the Greenwald/Mearsheimer conversation was Mearsheimer marveled that Israeli media is so thoroughly censored and American media is so sensitive to the censorship demands coming out of Israel that Americans are hearing nothing about it. Apparently 8 IDF soldiers were killed and scores more were injured when they crossed into Lebanon and were ambushed.

Apparently 8 IDF soldiers were killed and scores more were injured when they crossed into Lebanon and were ambushed.
Dan, that was widely reported in the mainstream media the other day. Those dirty "Zionists" aren't censoring anything and it isn't a "rumor."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-lebanon-hezbollah-war-ground-operations-as-hamas-war-continues/

In other news, I heard that pagers are really exploding in popularity in Lebanon...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glenn Greeneald talked about it today in conversation with John Mearsheimer. You can catch it on Rumble or You Tube. Yesterday Aaron Mate & Kati Halper discussed it in their “Useful Idiots” podcast. Andrew Napolitano and Scott Ritter mentioned it yesterday as well. What was interesting in the Greenwald/Mearsheimer conversation was Mearsheimer marveled that Israeli media is so thoroughly censored and American media is so sensitive to the censorship demands coming out of Israel that Americans are hearing nothing about it. Apparently 8 IDF soldiers were killed and scores more were injured when they crossed into Lebanon and were ambushed.

Are you talking about this from two days ago?

Shouldn't be surprised you are spreading more BS terrorist propaganda, it was reported 2 days ago. Nor should it be a surprise you are gloating about it.

Are you talking about this from two days ago?

Shouldn't be surprised you are spreading more BS terrorist propaganda, it was reported 2 days ago. Nor should it be a surprise you are gloating about it.
Dan doin Dan. He's a barrel of laughs.

Doesn’t sound like IDF was “sent packing”. Sounds like IDF flushed out terrorist guerillas.
Well, I guess you could call it that. Eight killed, scores of others wounded and retreating back into Israel could be called flushing out terrorists if that's what you want to call it.

Dan, that was widely reported in the mainstream media the other day. Those dirty "Zionists" aren't censoring anything and it isn't a "rumor."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-lebanon-hezbollah-war-ground-operations-as-hamas-war-continues/

In other news, I heard that pagers are really exploding in popularity in Lebanon...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for posting that, Medic. I had not seen it anywhere but the places I mentioned. It's ironic that John Mearsheimer didn't see it either.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Well, I guess you could call it that. Eight killed, scores of others wounded and retreating back into Israel could be called flushing out terrorists if that's what you want to call it.
Premature ejaculation Dan? Yasser would be proud. Another step closer to "prophet" status. You'll own yer own cab service soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT