ADVERTISEMENT

DEMS, How do you feel about your Nomination Process?

OrangeTuono

Starter
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2023
Question for Dems = How do you feel about your Presidential nomination nomination process?
Are you happy that you have no other choices than Biden?
What are your thoughts on if Biden gets replaced? Are you OK that only the Dem delegates and not the Dem voters get to decide?

Depends on how many folks can determine how much free cheese sleepy can give em. Dimms way. COVID? Ballot harvesting? Stimulus checks? By the way, WHERE'S MY GOD DAM STIMULUS CHECK JACKASS JOE?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Boy, talk about trying to turn the page quickly away from that chaos of a speech tonight!🤣🤣

Tell me Tuono, how do you feel about the Republican nominee admitting that he is trying to buy the votes of Americans?

Tell me Tuono, did you cheer that rambling and incoherent speech?

And be honest Tuono, did that longest convention speech ever make you feel good about your nominee?

Boy, talk about trying to turn the page quickly away from that chaos of a speech tonight!🤣🤣

Tell me Tuono, how do you feel about the Republican nominee admitting that he is trying to buy the votes of Americans?

And be honest Tuono, did that longest convention speech ever make you feel good about your nominee?

200w.gif

Don stirred up yer ABS?

You're off topic. Will you answer if I respond to your TDS questions?

I thought Trump was somber and likely appealled to the broad base. While I prefer a more intellectual speech, I think he reaches the broader Citizenry quite well. So while I didn't "cheer" 45/47 it definitely made me fell good.

OK. Your turn. How do you feel about the DNC bypassing the DNC primary process, assuming shithisbritches has stroked out one too many times?

I thought Trump was somber and likely appealled to the broad base. While I prefer a more intellectual speech, I think he reaches the broader Citizenry quite well. So while I didn't "cheer" 45/47 it definitely made me fell good.

OK. Your turn. How do you feel about the DNC bypassing the DNC primary process, assuming shithisbritches has stroked out one too many times?
His response to an honest question is why I don’t even engage him anymore. He wants “honest answers” to his, though. Not worth my time, he’s too far gone with his TDS.

☝🏻As usual, the little bitch 2pesos can’t answer the question.

Probably not a bot, but I do think his/her/its posts are AI generated. When “heck fire” appeared instead of “hellfire” I became suspect. It’s like he’s using an AI program with a less than perfect command of English (and a SFW filter) to generate responses. My theory is he’s probably a “mule” on a “click farm” in Bangladesh or some such shithole.

His response to an honest question is why I don’t even engage him anymore. He wants “honest answers” to his, though. Not worth my time, he’s too far gone with his TDS.
I know scoring order among SiL, TPOKE and 20mils taking my class room 60 question Mensa exercise. We all do except for maybe Clinton. SiL and TPOKE are well aware we do not have a great economy.

Deflect much? The rnc is over, there is a rnc thread. He asked about the DNC and nominations. You seem like you think you’re in the know. Why not try to have a conversation , rather than deflect in anger.

Hey 2bits, Did you reply? I've got you on ignore, so might have missed a "show ignored content" click or two.

I really am curious how you Libturdians feel about having candidates forced upon you?

I know the Bernie/Hilary fuxaruski taught me a lot about how the DNC nominations work with their "super delegates".

No one on this board has argued with @my_2cents, belittled, besmirched or any other thing as much as I have, but I will say this for him: the last thing he is is afraid to tangle with people on this board, least of all you, SiL.

Good call Ponca. You're absolutely right that 2bits is a stand-up Libturd that never backs down. It's awesome to have guys like you to police the bullying. SiL should be ashamed for posting the fetal curl image. Horrible really...

But at least he didn't post this bullying gif! Silver lining perhaps...

Animated GIF

No one on this board has argued with @my_2cents, belittled, besmirched or any other thing as much as I have, but I will say this for him: the last thing he is is afraid to tangle with people on this board, least of all you, SiL.
2pesos’ attempted gaslighting after the Trump speech turned into a self-inflicted ass-whooping, so now he’s returned to hiding. I don’t belittle him. He was a twat long before I encountered him.

I wasn't off topic. You showed up right after a horrible rambling speech by Trump and sought to deflect conversation about that speech to another topic involving Democrats.

With that said, I appreciate you admitting that you didn't cheer that speech. How could anyone who is truly being honest with themselves? I also am not surprised that you would claim the speech made you feel good because I think the only people who could say that about his speech are devoted Trump supporters, like yourself.

That speech did not reach the "broader citizenry" quite well. It didn't appear at all the a broad base. Trump missed a moment and missed it bad, thank goodness!

Question for Dems = How do you feel about your Presidential nomination nomination process?
I have been consistent for a while now that I wished a serious progressive candidate had challenged President Biden in the primaries. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Just as no serious candidate emerged to challenge Trump during the Republican primaries in 2020.

Other than this, I feel fine about our presidential nomination process.

Are you happy that you have no other choices than Biden?
We have other choices besides Biden if Biden decides to step aside, including the obvious and best choice, Vice President Harris.

What are your thoughts on if Biden gets replaced?
Since I've always been a bigger supporter of Harris than Biden, I will be thrilled if Biden steps aside and Harris is the presidential nominee. I believe she is stronger candidate than he is thks year and I believe she gives us a better chance at beating Trump. I also hope she chooses Governor Roy Cooper of NC to be her running mate. There are a few other individuals that could be strong running mates as well.

With all of this said, if Biden decides not to step down, I will fully support him and I still believe he can win in November. My desire for Harris as the nominee is also not an indication that I think Biden has been a bad President. He hasn't been, actually, he has been a good President

Are you OK that only the Dem delegates and not the Dem voters get to decide?
When Democrats voted in the primaries to support Biden, they were also voting to support Vice President Harris. This is one reason (among many) that I believe it is wrong to talk about anyone else being the nominee besides Harris if Biden steps aside. If Biden steps aside and endorses Harris (as he should), it only makes sense that the delegates pledged to him would then support the Vice President.

I personally do not support an open convention because I believe Harris immediately deserves the nomination if Biden steps aside. However, if there is an open convention, that is part of the process and would be nothing new in the history of our nation.

Hey 2bits, Did you reply? I've got you on ignore, so might have missed a "show ignored content" click or two.
It is rather sad that you have me on ignore. Says so much about how close-minded and sensitive you are. That you can't read, consider, and/or respond to an opinion that isn't part of your right-wing echo chamber says a lot about you.

Funny too how you put me on ignore but then want me to answer your questions lol!🤣🙄

I really am curious how you Libturdians feel about having candidates forced upon you?
No candidates are being forced upon us. Was Trump/Pence forced upon you in 2020?

I know the Bernie/Hilary fuxaruski taught me a lot about how the DNC nominations work with their "super delegates".
The" super delegates" (automatic delegates) won't alone decide who is the presidential nominee this year if Biden steps aside. On top of this, the Republican Primary has "super delegates" too, they are just referred to with a different title (unpledged delegates).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT