ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats

Are you done with Biden? Ready to throw in the towel?

200w.gif

I mean if they don’t kick Bidens rear out the door at this point……..they truly are hopeless.

Are we talking voters or dem power brokers?

The dem machine is definitely kicking. They wouldn’t have let their operation mockingbird go all in last night. It was the same buzz words and attacks all night. Those people did not just notice Biden was brain dead. But trumps lying and morals are what they really don’t like. It’s astounding.

Are we talking voters or dem power brokers?

The dem machine is definitely kicking. They wouldn’t have let their operation mockingbird go all in last night. It was the same buzz words and attacks all night. Those people did not just notice Biden was brain dead. But trumps lying and morals are what they really don’t like. It’s astounding.
I suspect that Joe will leave office, but not before he pardons his son.

No. He is highly egotistical. He believes he is FDR reborn. He will have to be forced out, and I hope they are unable to do it. The down ballet with Biden on the ticket would highly favor Republicans.
I also think his wife won't let him drop out unless he is forced out. If he is forced out I suspect that each state has different procedures for refilling the nominee and when that can be done. My guess is for some of those states you have to die before can be replaced. Going to be a crazy couple of months.

I also think his wife won't let him drop out unless he is forced out. If he is forced out I suspect that each state has different procedures for refilling the nominee and when that can be done. My guess is for some of those states you have to die before can be replaced. Going to be a crazy couple of months.
Some states you have to die to be removed, if he chooses to continue. So it is his mind they have to change.

Or, they invoke the 25th (funny Dems wanted to do that on Trump), Harris to Prez, she gets the nomination. They are in a real pickle if they remove Joe and do not make Harris the nomination. She claims to be an AA and is a women, that tells all the wokesters the Dems just lie about who they are if they nominate another white man. Harris polling worse than Joe. They looked screwed to me.

Some decently funny memes in this link.

Step 1 of sending Joe packing was last night. The democrat power brokers knew what would happen and it did. Gives them validity to make a switch at the convention to someone else. My guess is Gavin Newsome.
It does beg the question. Why was the first debate in June? They’re usually not held until after the last convention. It’s like the dim/MSM cabal knew this would happen and wanted it out sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
How does this work for states like Ohio where the nomination has to be submitted before the convention occurs? They were working out a pre-agreement that states that the nomination is already a foregone conclusion, but if its not a foregone conclusion, and you were to change the candidate via a brokered convention, would it not be too late to get him off the ballot in Ohio? Seems like there was one other state as well where this timing was an issue.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
How does this work for states like Ohio where the nomination has to be submitted before the convention occurs? They were working out a pre-agreement that states that the nomination is already a foregone conclusion, but if its not a foregone conclusion, and you were to change the candidate via a brokered convention, would it not be too late to get him off the ballot in Ohio? Seems like there was one other state as well where this timing was an issue.
I think Ohio may have extended the deadline. But don’t hold me to that.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT