ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats

tumblr_ogqq49XpZ01udh5n8o1_250.gifv

For like the fourth time now . . .

I'm not disagreeing with you that there could have been those who might have wanted a debate before the convention to see how President Biden performed. I think that is very possible. But I think the same is true for Trump as well. Very possible as well. Also, an early debate like this is easier to bounce back from timewise, for both candidates. Something I feel was probably the driving force behind this early debate.

Do you agree as it relates to Trump? Yes or no?
And there you go contradicting your previous self-contradiction. No back room people were throwing Trump onto the wall to see if he sticks because there are no back room people. Trump is a tyrannical, autocratic dictator, at least according to one of your other personalities.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
And there you go contradicting your previous self-contradiction.
I'm not contradicting anything I've previously posted.

It is hilarious watching you flail around instead of just proving a simple answer to a question.

No back room people were throwing Trump onto the wall to see if he sticks because there are no back room people.
I didn't say "back room people." These are your words, not mine. You are creating a strawman.

I'm not trying to make this into some conspiracy, as you are. I'm trying to take it out of the world of conspiracy and admit political realities about both candidates. And as I expected, you can't do this as it relates to Trump. Only Biden or any other Democrat.

With all that said, I'll take your non-answer as a no, as it relates to Trump. Again, just as expected.

I'm not contradicting anything I've previously posted.

It is hilarious watching you flail around instead of just proving a simple answer to a question.

I didn't say "back room people." These are your words, not mine. You are creating a strawman.

I'm not trying to make this into some conspiracy, as you are. I'm trying to take it out of the world of conspiracy and admit political realities about both candidates. And as I expected, you can't do this as it relates to Trump. Only Biden or any other Democrat.

With all that said, I'll take your non-answer as a no, as it relates to Trump. Again, just as expected.
Still flailing. Is your real life name Caleb? Tanner perhaps?

Again, I've accepted your non-answer as a no. Just as expected from you. If you ever wish to actually answer the question, let me know

Till then, have fun with nonsensical flailing.
I’ve answered your question. You’re just so caught up trying to keep track of your varying spin cycles, that it sailed over your head.

I’ve answered your question.
No you didn't. You created a strawman to argue against and it was that strawman you responded to. It is truly a wonder you ever got through law school, if you actually ever did.

Again, let me know when you actually want to answer the question I asked, not the strawman you created. Till then, I'll leave you alone with your flailing.

No you didn't. You created a strawman to argue against and it was that strawman you responded to. It is truly a wonder you ever got through law school, if you actually ever did.

Again, let me know when you actually want to answer the question I asked, not the strawman you created. Till then, I'll leave you alone with your flailing.
Take your Ritalin, then go back a reread the thread. You’ll find I’m right. I know you won’t admit it, but I don’t expect you to acknowledge the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT