ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Play Dirty

The net effect of this is probably minimal at best. A vote for RFK Jr. is a vote not cast for Trump or Harris, so it's neutral. People know who they are voting for. The couldn't-care-less crowd, or the people who want neither Trump or Harris, usually stay home or simply don't check a box. A lot of people vote straight party anyway - especially nowadays.

The Dems have far more powerful tactics to steal another election.

An afterthought: The left are some really slow people. Imagine some woke dork stepping up to the booth and laughing to itself thinking, "Heh heh heh... I'll teach Trump a lesson. I'm voting for RFK Jr." Could happen more than you think. These people are out of their minds and don't think rationally.

Reactions: iasooner24
The net effect of this is probably minimal at best. A vote for RFK Jr. is a vote not cast for Trump or Harris, so it's neutral. People know who they are voting for. The couldn't-care-less crowd, or the people who want neither Trump or Harris, usually stay home or simply don't check a box. A lot of people vote straight party anyway - especially nowadays.

The Dems have far more powerful tactics to steal another election.

An afterthought: The left are some really slow people. Imagine some woke dork stepping up to the booth and laughing to itself thinking, "Heh heh heh... I'll teach Trump a lesson. I'm voting for RFK Jr." Could happen more than you think. These people are out of their minds and don't think rationally.
Thank God for the Republicans. They’re the rational ones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT