ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Have a man problem

Bitter Creek

Heisman Candidate
Apr 24, 2008

Because it creates loyal government dependents who reliably vote Democrat.

With people currently living as government dependents screeching how bad they have it, why would anyone vote for a party that created that horrific lifestyle and wants to force more people into it?

So easily offended. That or a lame attempt to scout out the moral high ground. Could be either. Both are lame as ****.

big corporate word flex
“scout out the moral high ground”

i can see all the big phatties in the office saying out over their skis

The idea that Democrats more so than the GOP seeks to create a reliable voter base is Easy Button lazy.
I don’t think I understand your comment.

it seems like you are saying that the Dems don’t need to shore up their voting base after they just saw a pretty sizable switch occur in less than 24 months

if that is the case, why would they bother doing a demographic based study on why the party lost positions

I don’t think I understand your comment.

it seems like you are saying that the Dems don’t need to shore up their voting base after they just saw a pretty sizable switch occur in less than 24 months

if that is the case, why would they bother doing a demographic based study on why the party lost positions

Shall we compare the efforts of each party to shore up their voting base? Let’s start with Republican gerrymandering and see if Dems even come close to touching that🧐

Shall we compare the efforts of each party to shore up their voting base? Let’s start with Republican gerrymandering and see if Dems even come close to touching that🧐

We hear leftist scream gerrymandering every time we have a new census but for some strange reason it's only gerrymandering when Republicans are the ones redrawing districts.

Thinking people ask themselves, after seeing the horrible results the destruction of the family unit has produced, why would Democrats continue to push these policies?
Their philosophy is rooted in Marxism. Destruction of the family and replacement of it by the state is a core policy for them.

We should discuss gerrymandering. Even 538, which is reliably left, has said that the left has been more active in their gerrymandering than Republicans have. Did you even look at the map redraws for Oregon, Illinois, or NY?

We should discuss gerrymandering. Even 538, which is reliably left, has said that the left has been more active in their gerrymandering than Republicans have. Did you even look at the map redraws for Oregon, Illinois, or NY?
Add Maryland to the list.

Reactions: iasooner2000
As it stands right now, the dems have increased thier safe seats overall. Colorado is another state. The redraw there is complete jerrymandering.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT