ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Voters Must Love Being Manipulated And Lied To

Pot meet kettle
I've stated that I want President Biden to withdraw. I want a new Democratic nominee.

That isn't pot meeting kettle. I'm not following President Biden around blindly like Trump cultists do with Trump.

Maybe one day a 💡 will pop on in your head lol!

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I considered that being KJP doing her job as Press Secretary to the President. Just as Trump's press secretaries represented Trump and his viewpoint (or spin) to the American press as well.

You act like she is the first press secretary to defend the President. Were you asleep during the four years Trump was President?
Yes, but when Trump's Press Secretary stood up there and said these kind of statements, you (and the media) called them lies. Its ironic that NOW its just perspective and partisanship. Yet another example of #thatsdifferent.

First, I want to know if you truly believe Trump didn't lie on that debate stage.

So . . . do you believe Trump lied in the debate on Thursday?
I don't know I didn't really pay attention to Trump, I was LMAO at Biden and the Democrats melting down all over social media. Did Trump lie? Yea probably but I would like to see what you think are lies.

Yes, but when Trump's Press Secretary stood up there and said these kind of statements, you (and the media) called them lies.
Yep. And what did you call those statements? But now you all upset about KJP??

Yeah, #thatsdifferent applies to you.

Its ironic that NOW its just perspective and partisanship.
I never used either of those words.

I said it was a viewpoint, spin. Do you know what political spin is?

• Haha
Yep. And what did you call those statements? But now you all upset about KJP??

Yeah, #thatsdifferent applies to you.

I never used either of those words.

I said it was a viewpoint, spin. Do you know what political spin is?
Can you provide a few examples?
The sad thing, I don't doubt this at all. 🙄

Says a lot about you though.

So you believed he did lie.

Ok, so if you think Trump did lie, why don't you point out some of his lies? Can you do it?
How about. no soldiers have died under my administration. That's a flat out bold face lie.
Or I had the greatest economy in history. Is that a lie or an exaggeration?
Two statements that are technically lies but in comparison one is inexcusable the other is a meaningless exaggeration.

So lets see your list?

Can you provide a few examples?
A few examples of what?

How about. no soldiers have died under my administration. That's a flat out bold face lie.
Or I had the greatest economy in history. Is that a lie or an exaggeration?
Two statements that are technically lies but in comparison one is inexcusable the other is a meaningless exaggeration.
Again, you stated you believe Trump did lie in the debate.

Can you point out some lies that Trump told? Not something you would label an exaggeration, but something you would label a lie by Trump?

• Haha
A few examples of what?

Again, you stated you believe Trump did lie in the debate.

Can you point out some lies that Trump told? Not something you would label an exaggeration, but something you would label a lie by Trump?
Why are you scared of listing the lies you think Trump told in the debate? Afraid you will expose your double standards?

Why are you scared of listing the lies you think Trump told in the debate? Afraid you will expose your double standards?
No, because I want to know first if you can recognize when Trump lies and admit it yourself.

So again, can you point out some lies that Trump told? Not something you would label an exaggeration, but something you would label a lie by Trump?

• Haha
No, because I want to know first if you can recognize when Trump lies and admit it yourself.

So again, can you point out some lies that Trump told? Not something you would label an exaggeration, but something you would label a lie by Trump?
Sure Medicare. Now your turn

You tell me you are the one accusing Trump of lying. It's of no real concern to me I just enjoy watching your cowardice and making a fool of yourself.
If it is of no real concern to you, why do you keep demanding others tell you what the lies are?

Also, are you claiming you could care less if Trump lies?

Again, what was the lie about Medicare?

Stop flailing around Bearcat.

• Haha
If it is of no real concern to you, why do you keep demanding others tell you what the lies are?

Also, are you claiming you could care less if Trump lies?

Again, what was the lie about Medicare?

Stop flailing around Bearcat.
I enjoy messing with self righteous ass hats like you. It's one of my character flaws I fully embrace. :)

tumblr_ogqq49XpZ01udh5n8o1_250.gifv

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
First, tell us, what did Trump lie about as it relates to Medicare?
When Trump said illegals are destroying Medicare. Illegals do not have access to Medicare, it's Medicaid they have access to. Sure Medicaid is tied to Medicare but the TDS infected part of the country would call that a lie.

What have you done the previous 3 1/2 years? You defended the entire time.
No I haven't. When I have disagreed with President Biden, I have stated so. I have even provided my disagreements with him before on this board when asked to. I wanted a serious challenger to run against him in the primaries, as I've stated numerous times on here. Heck, I didn't even vote for President Biden in the 2020 primary. I voted for Sanders.

So your statement is completely false. I have never blindly followed President Biden or any politician around, as Trump cultists do with Trump.

When Trump said illegals are destroying Medicare. Illegals do not have access to Medicare, it's Medicaid they have access to. Sure Medicaid is tied to Medicare but the TDS infected part of the country would call that a lie.
And you call it a lie too?

lol!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So, let's review. I asked if you thought Trump lied in the debate on Thursday. You claimed you weren't paying attention to Trump (🤣🙄), but yeah, he probably lied. I then asked you what Trump lied about. You said Medicare. When asked what was the lie about Medicare, you flailed around for a little bit and finally, your response is . . . that Trump really didn't lie about Medicare.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unbelievable. Bearcat, you are quickly becoming the poster boy for Trump cultists on this board.

So, back to the beginning we go . . .

@2012Bearcat, do you believe Trump told a lie on the debate stage Thursday night? A simple yes or no answer is all that is needed.

lol!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So, let's review. I asked if you thought Trump lied in the debate on Thursday. You claimed you weren't paying attention to Trump (🤣🙄), but yeah, he probably lied. I then asked you what Trump lied about. You said Medicare. When asked what was the lie about Medicare, you flailed around for a little bit and finally, your response is . . . that Trump really didn't lie about Medicare.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unbelievable. Bearcat, you are quickly becoming the poster boy for Trump cultists on this board.

So, back to the beginning we go . . .

@2012Bearcat, do you believe Trump told a lie on the debate stage Thursday night? A simple yes or no answer is all that is needed.
I wasn't, I was laughing at Democrats who were acting like Biden's cognitive decline was of great surprise but I am capable of keeping up with what's going on. Yes Trump probably lied if we look at it from the leftist point of view. Yes I said Medicare knowing it was one, TDS sufferers like yourself, were crying about.
Still waiting on you to provide what you think were lies.

Yes Trump probably lied if we look at it from the leftist point of view.
I'm not asking for you to look at it from a leftist point of view, I'm asking you if you think he lied from your point of view.

So once again Bearcat, do you believe Trump told a lie on the debate stage Thursday night? A simple yes or no answer is all that is needed.

I'm not asking for you to look at it from a leftist point of view, I'm asking you if you think he lied from your point of view.

So once again Bearcat, do you believe Trump told a lie on the debate stage Thursday night? A simple yes or no answer is all that is needed.
LMAO. It's funny watching all you leftist avoid everything but the narrative. Oh well it's who you on the left are.

What did you think of the immunity ruling today? Sounded about right to me. Didn't provide blanket immunity but provided immunity on official acts, which I think is important for the office of the President.

What did you think of the immunity ruling today?
I'm withholding comment till I read the full opinion. I want my view of the ruling to be informed by what the ruling actually says, not by the media. I'll let you know.

but provided immunity on official acts, which I think is important for the office of the President.
So if President Biden ordered a political assassination against Trump and this was considered an official act, would you support President Biden's ability to do this as President?

btw, still waiting . . .

I'm withholding comment till I read the full opinion. I want my view of the ruling to be informed by what the ruling actually says, not by the media. I'll let you know.

So if President Biden ordered a political assassination against Trump and this was considered an official act, would you support President Biden's ability to do this as President?

btw, still waiting . . .

I guess Biden could provided, he signed an executive order overturning EO 11905 but I have a feeling that would cause a huge blowback for Biden considering EOs are public information. Congress would immediately impeach him and criminally prosecute him for it, as immunity would no longer apply.

Provide what you think was a lie and I'll respond.

provided, he signed an executive order overturning EO 11905 but I have a feeling that would cause a huge blowback for Biden considering EOs are public information.
Which he could easily do. Or Trump could. Or any other future President.

but I have a feeling that would cause a huge blowback for Biden considering EOs are public information.
So? Trump would still be dead.

What would then stop President Biden from imposing martial law to end the huge blowback? Official act and all.

Congress would immediately impeach him and criminally prosecute him for it
No, he can't be criminally prosecuted anymore for an official act. If the assassination is an official act, he would be immune.

What if Congress is controlled by Democrats who refuse to impeach the President? They agree with his political assassination. Then what Bearcat?

I guess Biden could provided
So you now honestly believe a President should be constitutionally allowed to assassinate political opponents if it is an official act by the President? Think hard about this before you answer.

Provide the lies, I will respond. :)
So you can't bring yourself to say whether or not you think Trump lied on the debate stage. That is pitiful Bearcat, truly pitiful.

Just how far up Trump's *** do you want to be? And to think, the man could care less about you. Sad.

Let me know if you ever can bring yourself to answer the simple question and escape your cult programming for once.

So you can't bring yourself to say whether or not you think Trump lied on the debate stage. That is pitiful Bearcat, truly pitiful.

Just how far up Trump's *** do you want to be? And to think, the man could care less about you. Sad.

Let me know if you ever can bring yourself to answer the simple question and escape your cult programming for once.
I already did but I guess you didn't like the answer. Oh well I can play your childish games as long as you want, no sweet off my back.

I already did but I guess you didn't like the answer.
No you haven't. You have yet to say whether you think Trump lied.

But hey, put it to rest right now. Simple yes or no answer . . .

Do you believe Trump told a lie on the debate stage Thursday night?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT