ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat-Run Cities: 'Let's House the Homeless in Hotels Right Next to Paying Guests - What Could Possibly Go Wrong?'

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Liberals version of tough love.......they can't solve a dam problem one. Just pass the buck onto private entities & citizens, then whine that people have no compassion when they disagree with idiotic policies like this. Hopefully the hotel association in LA will say, you pass this orenance & we will close shop.

California has to have the highest per capita n umber of dipshits on the planet!

Liberals version of tough love.......they can't solve a dam problem one. Just pass the buck onto private entities & citizens, then whine that people have no compassion when they disagree with idiotic policies like this. Hopefully the hotel association in LA will say, you pass this orenance & we will close shop.

California has to have the highest per capita n umber of dipshits on the planet!
Why didn't the big hearted dumb ass leftist think about that in MV? They had plenty of empty hotel rooms since it's off-season. 😁

Gavin ,pulosi and the late fienstein, what? 😂

I'm well aware of how the supposed caring leftist feel about Hispanics. Several years ago number of illegals made their way up to Traverse City. One of the illegal families opened a Mexican Market that has a fantastic meat market. I saw it when we were having breakfast at a restaurant down the street and told them to pull in and see if I could finally find a decent brisket that wasn't butchered to make corned beef. The looks on their faces was priceless. My brother in laws mother was a huge liberal Democrat. She was involved in every election stumping for whatever morn the Democrats put up for election and thought she was the second coming of virtue. She actually said "you would eat food from that place". When I pointed out what she said, she like all Democrats caught exposing their hypocrisy tried her best to deny but the entire family gave her hell for it. Turned out to be one of the best briskets I've ever bought and to this day my brother in law shops there.

The hotel industry needs to start a campaign on why these caring politicians and welathy elitist are not opening their homes and businesses to house the homeless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT