ADVERTISEMENT

Demo(c)Rats Busted Lying...AGAIN

Marocain Poke

All-American
Sep 1, 2020
Tangier, Morocco
Their newly minted Gestapo brigade will be coming after you even if you do fall into the middle/upper middle class range. It would be impossible for them not to. Per the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board this morning, August 15th:

"The CBO made the point in an Aug. 12 letter to Sen. Mike Crapo, who had sought to bind Democrats to their promise to limit audits to high earners. If the IRS expansion plan “is not about folks who make less than $400,000,” as White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claimed, why not make that clear in the bill? Mr. Crapo proposed an amendment to ensure new audits would exclude taxpayers earning less than $400,000, but Democrats voted it down 51 to 50.

Mr. Crapo then asked the CBO to calculate the effect his amendment would have had. The agency found that increased scrutiny on filers earning less than $400,000 would account for $20 billion over 10 years, out of a total of about $204 billion that Democrats hope to collect through a bigger, badder IRS. In other words, the IRS expansion as it’s currently designed could collect billions in revenue from new middle-class audits."

Why are Demo(c)Rats such relentless liars while having such contempt for the middle class?

Their newly minted Gestapo brigade will be coming after you even if you do fall into the middle/upper middle class range. It would be impossible for them not to. Per the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board this morning, August 15th:

"The CBO made the point in an Aug. 12 letter to Sen. Mike Crapo, who had sought to bind Democrats to their promise to limit audits to high earners. If the IRS expansion plan “is not about folks who make less than $400,000,” as White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claimed, why not make that clear in the bill? Mr. Crapo proposed an amendment to ensure new audits would exclude taxpayers earning less than $400,000, but Democrats voted it down 51 to 50.

Mr. Crapo then asked the CBO to calculate the effect his amendment would have had. The agency found that increased scrutiny on filers earning less than $400,000 would account for $20 billion over 10 years, out of a total of about $204 billion that Democrats hope to collect through a bigger, badder IRS. In other words, the IRS expansion as it’s currently designed could collect billions in revenue from new middle-class audits."

Why are Demo(c)Rats such relentless liars while having such contempt for the middle class?
I'm no friend of the Dems for sure. But both parties lie, thats why they call it politics. lol

This lie will result directly in the needless and hostile persecution of tens of thousands of Americans, regardless of party. I hope you are not one of them.
Me too! My point wasn't that you aren't correct. But that both parties use the language to make it say what they want.

Me too! My point wasn't that you aren't correct. But that both parties use the language to make it say what they want.
The last bill took some whoppers to a new level.

The best lies are grounded in truth and have some believability to them while dancing around the truth to get to get to the lie. The last bill didn't even both with trying to hide anything. The Democrats told unbelievable whopper after unbelievable whopper in a show of complete lack of truth. This will embolden Republicans to do the same. We have to keep up the mutually assured destruction.

This lie will result directly in the needless and hostile persecution of tens of thousands of Americans, regardless of party. I hope you are not one of them.
I have absolutely no doubt conservatives will bear the brunt of the audits. The IRS will work in cahoots with Facebook and Twitter to identify conservatives and go after them with audits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT