ADVERTISEMENT

Dem Senator's Wife Let's The Cat Out Of The Bag

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Susan Daggett, a law professor at the University of Denver, is seen on video released Monday by Accuracy in Media, arguing that "the most successful efforts in Washington, D.C., are the ones that you never see on the front page of the paper."

Is anyone OK with this?

Is anyone OK with this?
Were you just not posting recently how we need better mental health in this country? You know, more funding for mental health. Or are you now opposed to this because a Democrat brought it up?

btw, I disagree with her. Democrats don't need to be silent about their support for more mental health funding. They need to be very loud about this and not treat it as an inside-D.C. initiative. They also need to be smarter with branding.

Were you just not posting recently how we need better mental health in this country? You know, more funding for mental health. Or are you now opposed to this because a Democrat brought it up?

btw, I disagree with her. Democrats don't need to be silent about their support for more mental health funding. They need to be very loud about this and not treat it as an inside-D.C. initiative. They also need to be smarter with branding.

Love how you defend anything Democrat including their dishonesty not that it comes as any surprise.

I agree with you. I think leftist metro areas need to loudly embrace these tactics. I think more victimization and murder for people who vote for it is their right as citizens.

Love how you defend anything Democrat including their dishonesty not that it comes as any surprise.
Not defending anything. I am saying there is no reason for Democrats to be dishonest with the American people about supporting more funding for mental health. This lady is wrong.

You were just posting the other day about the need to improve mental health. Still support this or have you changed your position again?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Not defending anything. I am saying there is no reason for Democrats to be dishonest with the American people about supporting more funding for mental health. This lady is wrong.

You were just posting the other day about the need to improve mental health. Still support this or have you changed your position again?

Unlike you I do not support dishonesty, regardless of whether I agree with the end result. Politicians do not rule over the people, the people rule the politicians. Sad that is such a hard concept for you to understand.

Unlike you I do not support dishonesty, regardless of whether I agree with the end result. Politicians do not rule over the people, the people rule the politicians. Sad that is such a hard concept for you to understand.
And again, I am not supporting any dishonesty. I've stated twice now that I don't agree with this lady and what she said.

Do you still support improving mental health or have you now changed your position on this?

You must’ve missed the part where she uses mental health as a euphemism for defunding the police.
I didn't miss that at all. Hence my original comment about branding.

"Defund the police" is one of the worst political slogans I've ever heard. It doesn't come close to describing what most Democrats support regarding these issues and it gave Republicans a great opportunity to define the debate. It was a major political blunder.

"Defund the police" is one of the worst political slogans I've ever heard. It doesn't come close to describing what most Democrats support regarding these issues and it gave Republicans a great opportunity to define the debate. It was a major political blunder.

So why keep making an argument that isn’t supported by what’s written?

Cult?

And again, I am not supporting any dishonesty. I've stated twice now that I don't agree with this lady and what she said.

Do you still support improving mental health or have you now changed your position on this?
Sure you do, you're defending it and trying to deflect the damage by asking a stupid question you already know the answer to. You know that answer has been clearly stated as you clearly admitted.

Yet numerous police department across the nation were in fact de=funded. Strange how that doesn't align with your spin.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
So why keep making an argument that isn’t supported by what’s written?
Because I do believe we need more funding for mental health as well as other local community initiatives that address crime and the causes of crime. I believe Democrats should strongly advocate for this, and not hide their position or be dishonest about it. The position isn't the problem, it is the branding.

Democrats need to get rid of the misleading "defund the police" nonsense and tell Americans directly what they want to do regarding these issues. The Democrats' position is popular with a strong majority of Americans. It isn't though when Democrats use foolish slogans like "defund the police."

Because I do believe we need more funding for mental health as well as other local community initiatives that address crime and the causes of crime. I believe Democrats should strongly advocate for this, and not hide their position or be dishonest about it. The position isn't the problem, it is the branding.

Democrats need to get rid of the misleading "defund the police" nonsense and tell Americans directly what they want to do regarding these issues. The Democrats' position is popular with a strong majority of Americans. It isn't though when Democrats use foolish slogans like "defund the police."

You should go back and edit your disinformation and apologize to bearcat.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sure you do, you're defending it and trying to deflect the damage by asking a stupid question you already know the answer to. You know that answer has been clearly stated as you clearly admitted.

Yet numerous police department across the nation were in fact de=funded. Strange how that doesn't align with your spin.
Again, do you support more funding for mental health? Or do you believe we should operate under the current levels of funding to find more funding for mental health?

Articulate your position for once instead of just complaining. Can you even do this?

Again, do you support more funding for mental health? Or do you believe we should operate under the current levels of funding to find more funding for mental health?

Articulate your position for once instead of just complaining. Can you even do this?

I said I did before you asked your stupid question, my answer hasn't changed but what does that have to do with the fact Democrats are hiding what they want to do, which is the topic of the entire thread? Allow me to answer that for you, it doesn't but it's your way of ignoring the fact Democrats are liars and you fully support the lies. You do not fool anyone.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
So, advocating for better mental health and/or mental health reform in our country is now advocating for victimization and murder?

🙄

Taking money away from police causes crime to go up. If you are for adding money by raising your local taxes in blue areas where mental health is an epidemic then I’m all for it.

I said I did
Support more funding or find more funding for mental health at the same levels of current funding?

You haven't answered this yet, that I've seen. So which do you support?

but what does that have to do with the fact Democrats are hiding what they want to do, which is the topic of the entire thread?
Because the topic this lady was referencing was mental health funding. And apparently, the writer of that Fox News article thought support of this represented a "radical agenda."

I also don't agree with some of the conclusions drawn by Republicans quoted in that article but that isn't surprising given it is a Fox News article.

ignoring the fact Democrats are liars and you fully support the lies.
I've never claimed Democrats don't lie. lol, what are you melting down about now? Of course some Democrats lie.

Hey, do you believe some Republicans lie?

If you are for adding money by raising your local taxes in blue areas where mental health is an epidemic then I’m all for it.
Do you support doing this in red areas too, where mental health is also a big problem? Do you support adding funding on the state and national levels too?

Grandson is a soph at U of Denver. Denver is an associate member of the Big 12 in women's gymnastics. 2 years ago, Denver shocked Oklahoma and the nation upsetting OU at the Big 12 tournament.
Need some deets here - we should keep my daughter and your grandson away from one another...

Can you name a couple?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Are you serious or that misinformed and completely oblivious to your own surroundings?
Simply because he asked you to name a couple?🤣

While you are searching up the answer to his question, also search up the answer to the two questions I asked you. Starting with this one, do you believe some Republicans lie?

Simply because he asked you to name a couple?🤣

While you are searching up the answer to his question, also search up the answer to the two questions I asked you. Starting with this one, do you believe some Republicans lie?
Dumb ass, it's a well known fact his own city defunded the police. Hilarious you fell for his troll.

Dumb ass, it's a well known fact his own city defunded the police. Hilarious you fell for his troll.
🤣🤣

Thanks for the laugh. But now seriously, got any answers yet . . . do you believe some Republicans lie? Do you support more funding or find more funding for mental health at the same levels of current funding?

🤣🤣

Thanks for the laugh. But now seriously, got any answers yet . . . do you believe some Republicans lie? Do you support more funding or find more funding for mental health at the same levels of current funding?
Are you as oblivious as he plays? Seems so

Are you as oblivious as he plays? Seems so
Still waiting dodge boy.

Do you believe some Republicans lie? Do you support more funding or find more funding for mental health at the same levels of current funding?

Still waiting dodge boy.

Do you believe some Republicans lie? Do you support more funding or find more funding for mental health at the same levels of current funding?
Hopefully you are really good at holding your breath.

It isn't a shock you won't clarify your positions. All you can do is complain. No real solutions.
It must suck not possessing the common sense to know if someone supports a focus on mental illness it would naturally require funding. SMFH

Still waiting dodge boy.

All politicians lie, Republicans, Democrats and everyone in between. It's part of the job description. I support more private funding for mental health - maybe it would be of help to you! - but the government has no business taxing people to support something you personally hold dear.

It must suck not possessing the common sense to know if someone supports a focus on mental illness it would naturally require funding. SMFH
Ok, so increasing the funding or keeping funding at the same levels and reallocating that funding? Which one do you support?

Also, do some Republicans lie? Yes or no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT