ADVERTISEMENT

Debate 1st Question Poll

So which topic below will be the first question asked by CNN?

• Inflation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Immigration

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Economic Performance

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 2020 Election Results

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • January 6th

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Foreign Policy or Ukraine/Israel

• Other

• (Edit) Protecting Democracy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aix_xpert

Heisman Winner
Sep 5, 2001
I'm curious as to how biased CNN is going to be, which made me wonder what will their 1st question be? WIll it be something relevant to most Americans, like the economy, inflation, or foreign policy or will they trip over themselves to see how fast they can bring up Jan 06th or the 2020 results? So I created a poll to see what others think the 1st question will be about.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
First question from CNN...LOL ...Should a convicted felon be able to run for President? And it will go downhill from there. It will be like an censored Eddie Murphy routine with Trump being muted. Just hope Biden hold it together long enough to make his replacement impossible. Maybe have him meltdown in the last debate into utter incoherent salad talk.

Be nice if Trump wins 49 states but its unlikely.

First question from CNN...LOL ...Should a convicted felon be able to run for President? And it will go downhill from there. It will be like an censored Eddie Murphy routine with Trump being muted. Just hope Biden hold it together long enough to make his replacement impossible. Maybe have him meltdown in the last debate into utter incoherent salad talk.

LOL Reagan won 49 states because America was 90% white in 1984.

It is 69% and dropping every year now.

I think Trump is a fool but he is the only chance we have of avoiding WW3.

Reactions: OrangeTuono
I'm curious as to how biased CNN is going to be, which made me wonder what will their 1st question be? WIll it be something relevant to most Americans, like the economy, inflation, or foreign policy or will they trip over themselves to see how fast they can bring up Jan 06th or the 2020 results? So I created a poll to see what others think the 1st question will be about.

TAPPER: Mr. Trump 51 intelligence agency experts claim that you were holding down Kristi Noem's dog before she shot it? Why did you do that?

LOL Reagan won 49 states because America was 90% white in 1984.

It is 69% and dropping every year now.

I think Trump is a fool but he is the only chance we have of avoiding WW3.
The white population of the US at the time was 78%. The census also didn't do a good job with mixed race cataloging which placed many people in the white catagory that today would be considered non white.

While the white population in the US is declining by percentage the population has increased in number.

Just wanted to get the numbers correct.

The white population of the US at the time was 78%. The census also didn't do a good job with mixed race cataloging which placed many people in the white catagory that today would be considered non white.

While the white population in the US is declining by percentage the population has increased in number.

If your point is anything other than we need to get white European numbers up you are wrong. And don't throw the "racism" crap at me. Whites are allowed to promote and defend their race like any other.

If your point is anything other than we need to get white European numbers up you are wrong. And don't throw the "racism" crap at me. Whites are allowed to promote and defend their race like any other.
His point was that your 90% white claim was wrong. He literally posted that at the bottom of his post.

Reactions: iasooner2000
WIll it be something relevant to most Americans, like the economy, inflation, or foreign policy or will they trip over themselves to see how fast they can bring up Jan 06th or the 2020 results?
I got news for you. While the issues you named are of course important, there are other important issues to many Americans as well. Including January 6, protecting our democracy, abortion, etc. If you don't understand this by now, you are going to be in for a rude awakening come November.

I have no clue what the first question will be, but if it was me asking, I would ask a general "state of the nation" question as compared to where we were as a nation four years ago. Then I would get into specific issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
Should a convicted felon be able to run for President?
This is actually a valid and very relevant question, considering that there will be a convicted felon standing on the presidential debate stage tonight.

It will be like an censored Eddie Murphy routine with Trump being muted.
If he can't abide by the rules and is insistent on acting like a child, he should be muted.

It's unlikely? lol, that is an understatement. It will never happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT