ADVERTISEMENT

Dear @Syskatine

The lib media has pulled a 180 on China in the last couple of months.

Sys will have the new sentiments memorized soon.
Just after Dave really grabs JimmyBob attention, Sysk is not to be outdone.

I'm rethinking my Make A Wish Foundation wish. A class room sitting watching Dave and Sysk in a test session is my current wish. I usually would give odds. I'm well aware of a very low scoring test session. But scoring order? I haven't a clue.

The NeoCons are prepping us for another war with another country with nuclear weapons, China, so get your cheerleader costume ready to put on, you’ll need it soon.

Shocked that you'd preemptively lionize China.

Don't worry, when the nukes start falling we'll all go to Sasquatch's fallout shelter.

The NeoCons are prepping us for another war with another country with nuclear weapons,
When do you believe this war with China will occur? Give us your timetable. Before the 2024 election or afterwards?

When do you believe this war with China will occur? Give us your timetable. Before the 2024 election or afterwards?
I don’t have a time table. Do you? I doubt the NeoCons care one way or the other about the election. They’ll run the show no matter who wins the election.

I don’t have a time table. Do you? I doubt the NeoCons care one way or the other about the election. They’ll run the show no matter who wins the election.
Got it. You have no clue when this supposed war with China will occur that you believe is now being actively planned.

And no, I don't have a timetable because I don't believe we have any intentions of going to war with China.

Some general sent a memo out to his subordinates we’d be at war with the China in 2025

If you can't explain it, just say so. No need to flail around and follow me around the board having an emoji fit.

laughing-emoji-meme-idlememe-9.jpg

Has he got you flustered?
Not in the least. Just more of the same from him. He never is able to articulate his point. Every now and then I poke him just to watch him flail.

It is sweet to see you jump in and try to help him out though. He needs all the help he can get.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
Not in the least. Just more of the same from him. He never is able to articulate his point. Every now and then I poke him just to watch him flail.

It is sweet to see you jump in and try to help him out though. He needs all the help he can get.
He doesn’t need anybody’s help! He’s kicking your ass and you’re too blind to see it. He won’t play your game and you get completely flustered! It’s quite comical to observe. It’s like you’re a child on your knees begging him “please play by my rules, please play by my rules.”

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT