ADVERTISEMENT

Could Biden have played for Coach Prime?--for sure

He’s a horrible president overall. Not as bad as Bush but pretty close. And not 10% of the president that Trump was.
Yeah he would have to make up the 90% in indictments in four separate court jurisdictions and soon to be felony convictions that Trump will get for trying to overthrow our government and subvert the will and vote of the American people, tax fraud and business fraud in New York, insurrection and conspiracy in D. C. and election interference and slander in Georgia. He’s quite the guy to follow or admire, NOT!

Don’t know about Biden starting Saturday, but I’d take Al in a heartbeat
tired married with children GIF

Yeah he would have to make up the 90% in indictments in four separate court jurisdictions and soon to be felony convictions that Trump will get for trying to overthrow our government and subvert the will and vote of the American people, tax fraud and business fraud in New York, insurrection and conspiracy in D. C. and election interference and slander in Georgia. He’s quite the guy to follow or admire, NOT!
GIF by Steve Harvey TV

OP with 25,400 posts and 6,300 likes. The worst like to post ratio on the board by miles. He's Joe Dimaggio, Rickey Henderson, Cy Young, and Cal Ripken of worst posts all rolled up into one making him forever the shittiest poster this board will ever see. Unbreakable.
half his posts are responses to his posts...he cant like his own stupidity more than he already does...

sheep shaving GIF

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
So I'm guessing the Hillary and Al Gore indictments for doing the same exact thing are right around the corner -- am I correct?

Also, why does Joe Biden wander away from the podium like a Rumba every time he gives a speech?

So I'm guessing the Hillary and Al Gore indictments for doing the same exact thing are right around the corner -- am I correct?

Also, why does Joe Biden wander away from the podium like a Rumba every time he gives a speech?

That’s in Wingnut fantasy land where you shovel headed goof balls live apparently! No indictments coming because they’ve been investigated for forty years and NOTHING!

But here’s where we’re different. If they broke the law, throw the book at them! Nobody is above the law!

Facts are…..COVID shut businesses down all over the world killing supply… then supplies were slow to recover leading to high demand once businesses ramped back up and low supply voila…INFLATION ALL OVER THE WORLD…. Supply chain slow to recover, oil and gas slow to begin drilling at levels much lower due to losses in the oil patch. Add unmitigated greed by business with stock buy backs and record CEO bonuses and the consumer gets screwed versus Wall Street! Inflation was a result of the world shutting down and supply slow to catch up to demand and good ole American business greed!

Biden got infrastructure act to create jobs, inflation reduction act all wingnuts opposed, negotiated drug pricing with Big Pharma to try and stop that screwing of Americans. Relief and benefits for veterans exposed to burn pits in Iraq and Afghanistan and the end of America’s war there. Tried to get student loan debt forgiven to help middle class since COVID RELIEF payments were given to businesses and private individuals with no payback requirement. Kind of like permanent tax cuts for the 1% and escalating taxes for the rest of us courtesy of Trump.

Facts are there to understand but too many refuse to look for them and consider them.
Lxwb.gif

That’s in Wingnut fantasy land where you shovel headed goof balls live apparently! No indictments coming because they’ve been investigated for forty years and NOTHING!

But here’s where we’re different. If they broke the law, throw the book at them! Nobody is above the law!
Thanks Greta.

• Haha
Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
What's really funny about this thread is as long as Up was fluffing Alzheimer Joe, everything was okay.

When I started dropping Trump bombs everyone freaked out.

Joes always appeared feeble. I just can't imagine him ever being athletic. Just look at his soft small skinny little fingers. The only sport I can imagine him giving a shot is badminton, but even then he couldn't of been quick enough, much less shift a tractor trailor. He's never been more than an actor.

Last edited:
That guy is a horrible president in every regard. It was only three years ago when we had $1.89 gas, virtually no inflation, 3% interest rates, record wage growth for blacks and Hispanics, and world peace. And men weren’t winning NCAA championship’s in the women’s division.

Why did we have $1.89 gas tho? Was this the norm during Trump’s administration?

And black household median income was worse during Trump…

A black household earned median income of $41,361 in 2018, the latest data available. That’s below a 2000 peak of $43,380, according to the Census Bureau.

More broadly, there were multiple signs before the pandemic that the racial wealth gap had been worsening.

carry on

Why did we have $1.89 gas tho? Was this the norm during Trump’s administration?

And black household median income was worse during Trump…

A black household earned median income of $41,361 in 2018, the latest data available. That’s below a 2000 peak of $43,380, according to the Census Bureau.

More broadly, there were multiple signs before the pandemic that the racial wealth gap had been worsening.

carry on
Are any of those 17% Not Black if they don't vote for Biden? 🤣🤣🤣

"Biden leads Trump 53 percent to 28 percent among registered nonwhite voters — a sharp drop off from the 70 percent support Biden garnered from voters of color in the 2020 election. Those numbers aren't exclusive to the Times, either, but show up across surveys.7 days ago"

C
C
Pee
On

Are those 17% Not Black if they don't vote for Biden? 🤣🤣🤣

"Biden leads Trump 53 percent to 28 percent among registered nonwhite voters — a sharp drop off from the 70 percent support Biden garnered from voters of color in the 2020 election. Those numbers aren't exclusive to the Times, either, but show up across surveys.7 days ago"

C
C
Pee
On

Yes…please do it…run him again.

carry on

Non Whites seem to be telling you something, why no listen? Oh thats right, White Crackers like you know whats best for them and tell them how good they have it right now. Maybe get out and talk to some, make some new friends you might learn something.
I hang out regularly down on 12th Street. The bruthuhs ain't real wild about Joe. Many can't buy beef patties and a tank of gasoline. Biden is illegitimate. Mark Zuckerberg says he ain't spending a dime on the 2024 election. Zuckerberg spent $400 million in 2020 on stuffed drop boxes.

Phew, post got moved to a free board. Didn't want ultra poor toon to miss out sharing his stupidity like cup.

chickensh!ts gonna chickensh!t…

still haven’t gotten answer for why gas was $1.89…must’ve been the Art of the Deal in action lol

carry on

For Gundy? He'd be starting Saturday

Joe Biden college football star and openly declared Philadelphia Eagles fan​

06/02/2023 - 13:01 CST

Joe Biden is the number 30Google

Joe Biden, President of the United States, was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, a state that has two football teams, Pittsburgh Steelerand Philadelphia Eagles, the U.S. president decided to be an Eagles fan and now hopes they win the Super Bowl against Kansas City Chiefs.
On many occasions Biden has been seen supporting Philadelphia, next February 12 will be no exception, the former vice president will be watching his team to see them win their second Vince Lombardi Trophy in the history of the franchise.
Biden was present at the 2018 Super Bowl in which the Eagles defeated the New England Patriots and became champions.
The president of the United States is expected to go to the University of Phoenix stadium to witness Super Bowl LVII.

Biden played football in college.​

Joe Biden is a big fan of football, while studying law at the University of Delaware, the now president integrated the varsity team as a wide receiver and half back.
"In almost every huddle I was the leader," Biden wrote in his book "Promises to Keep." "I was the leading scorer on our soccer team, undefeated and undefeated, my senior year, and I did not lack confidence on the field."
"As much as I lacked confidence in my ability to communicate verbally, I always had confidence in my athletic ability. Sports were as natural to me as talking wasn't. And sports turned out to be my ticket to acceptance - and more. I wasn't easily intimidated in a game, so even when I stuttered, I was always the guy who said, 'Give me the ball.'"
Records obtained by the Daily Pennsylvanian show that Biden scored four touchdowns in Archmere's four conference games, the most of anyone on the team. The former vice president also scored six touchdowns in the team's four non-conference games, giving him 60 points on the season, one of the highest totals in the state of Delaware.
I'm sure tha Biden's mouth could play for Deion. Other than that body part, I don't see a Division I athlete. SMH

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT