ADVERTISEMENT

Comer Has Bad News For The White House And His Faithful Followers

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Can you imagine if Democrats, their faithful followers and the propaganda outlets had bank statements showing millions of dollars flowing into Trump's bank accounts from Russia.
Sleepy needs an investigation.

They know Biden and his Family are corrupt, they don't care.
They tell us and have been telling us for 7 yrs that Trump is corrupt but have yet to prove it. 7 years! Let that sink in and then tell me its not a Political Witch Hunt. SEVEN YEARS!
Lets investigate Biden and his Family for 7 yrs and see what they find, won't ever happen though.

They tell us and have been telling us for 7 yrs that Trump is corrupt but have yet to prove it. 7 years! Let that sink in and then tell me its not a Political Witch Hunt. SEVEN YEARS!
Lets investigate Biden and his Family for 7 yrs and see what they find, won't ever happen though.

The Biden's need to answer a key question, what did they do to justify being paid millions of dollars?

It wouldn't take 7 years. One year and the man is looking impeachment in the face, and this time it will be legit, with more evidence collected in one laptop than everything the Jan 6 committee said they had.

The Biden's need to answer a key question, what did they do to justify being paid millions of dollars?
If the Fake News Cartel had the answer to that question it would be echoed and plastered everywhere, thus killing the controversy once and for all.

But the Fake News Cartel doesn't have an answer to that question, so it simply ignores that question and the overall story altogether.

Yes, actions speak louder than words; but oftentimes lack of words tells you everything you need to know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT