ADVERTISEMENT

Coincidence? Crooks & Routh

After the fake Russia collusion narrative, 2 BS impeachments, a highly suspicious election and numerous lawfare cases failed to deter Trump from running for President, it wouldn't surprise me if Democrat leadership ordered Trump's assassination. Democrats said they were willing to do anything to stop Trump. After all of their previous actions suspecting they would resort to an assassination is not far fetched.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
After the fake Russia collusion narrative, 2 BS impeachments, a highly suspicious election and numerous lawfare cases failed to deter Trump from running for President, it wouldn't surprise me if Democrat leadership ordered Trump's assassination. Democrats said they were willing to do anything to stop Trump. After all of their previous actions suspecting they would resort to an assassination is not far fetched.
I mean, a guy from HI who had prior firearm felonies somehow found his way to Trump's course in FL on a day he last second decided to play golf, sneaked to the fenceline with a long gun and just happened to get within a few hundred yards.

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. There's no way this was random.

There's a mole somewhere, my guess is DHS. SS doesn't make sense because they'd be killing their own agents trying to protect him.

I mean, a guy from HI who had prior firearm felonies somehow found his way to Trump's course in FL on a day he last second decided to play golf, sneaked to the fenceline with a long gun and just happened to get within a few hundred yards.

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. There's no way this was random.

There's a mole somewhere, my guess is DHS. SS doesn't make sense because they'd be killing their own agents trying to protect him.
The same DHS that has facilitated millions of illegals into the country and has targeted political opponents? Makes sense to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT