ADVERTISEMENT

Cluster B Mental Disorders and 12 years of TDS

OrangeTuono

Starter
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2023
We've already seen 8 years of fever pitched TDS. The last 4 years the Cluster B's have still been projecting blame on Trump for all of the DNC's destructive policies. Even with the horrific economic impact of the DNC administration's policies, the Cluster B Crazies are still whonking their TDS horn. The more reasonable are disengaging from the psychoses of the DNC.

Have we literally allowed 30% or so of our population to toilet bowl themselves into complete mental hell, complete intellectual bankruptcy, complete untethering from reality?

Is there a way to instill basic morality, basic self-awareness, basic self responsibility into these Cluster B crazies?

We've already seen 8 years of fever pitched TDS. The last 4 years the Cluster B's have still been projecting blame on Trump for all of the DNC's destructive policies. Even with the horrific economic impact of the DNC administration's policies, the Cluster B Crazies are still whonking their TDS horn. The more reasonable are disengaging from the psychoses of the DNC.

Have we literally allowed 30% or so of our population to toilet bowl themselves into complete mental hell, complete intellectual bankruptcy, complete untethering from reality?

Is there a way to instill basic morality, basic self-awareness, basic self responsibility into these Cluster B crazies?
No. How many times have I said getting through to the crazies are completely beyond the reach of those such as you who can define all seven components of critical thinking? In 2023 testing, we found the avg. US IQ to be a paltry 97.4.

No. How many times have I said getting through to the crazies are completely beyond the reach of those such as you who can define all seven components of critical thinking? In 2023 testing, we found the avg. US IQ to be a paltry 97.4.
I think it's as much emotional deficiency as IQ for the elite. Their managerial class handlers are very smart, just manipulating the morons.
Oddly the morons are likely to "get better" faster than the high IQ.

At this point they are addicted to thier TDS. The fix lies in the addiction part. The proverbial rock button must be reached before you can attempt a fix and they will have to want it.

Rock bottom could be as far away as a Vance presidency. If you are looking for change any time soon you would be disappointed. It will be different for each one. Addiction is always worse than the drug.
For many it will be into Vance 48. Some are already waking up due to the economy. Many will collapse and perhaps wake after Nov. Many will wake up with the 47s successes, and ours.
Also this time around I think most on the Right will not humor the Crazies, politely tell them to take their bankrupt propaganda somewhere else.

Companies are wholesale laying of their DIE departments. The messages are out there, Many will start hearing.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
I heard today that Zuck says he’s going to stay neutral this cycle, probably because of Brandon. Will believe it if I see it
His testimony to congress put him in a bad place. He helped Brandon then Brandon didn't help him. I have a feeling he will be staying out of politics for while. His foray into big time politics was a huge learning experience for him and he is not stupid just nieve. He may have already hit rock bottom.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
His testimony to congress put him in a bad place. He helped Brandon then Brandon didn't help him. I have a feeling he will be staying out of politics for while. His foray into big time politics was a huge learning experience for him and he is not stupid just nieve. He may have already hit rock bottom.

Hawley destroyed Zuck on the Senate floor.

Zuck's world is getting really really small, perhaps also for Ms Chan as well. I suspect we'll see a public rectal exam into the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative with both Zuck and Chan getting to discuss in-person.

I'm betting within the 2025 calendar year, Facebook and Google lose their glorious Section 230 protections and are destroyed by Citizen, State and the Trump Administration lawsuits. It's clear that Trump and SCOTUS will change Zuck's business model in a very fundamental way.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
Hawley destroyed Zuck on the Senate floor.

Zuck's world is getting really really small, perhaps also for Ms Chan as well. I suspect we'll see a public rectal exam into the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative with both Zuck and Chan getting to discuss in-person.

I'm betting within the 2025 calendar year, Facebook and Google lose their glorious Section 230 protections and are destroyed by Citizen, State and the Trump Administration lawsuits. It's clear that Trump and SCOTUS will change Zuck's business model in a very fundamental way.
Reason number 2,398 for me to vote Trump in Nov.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT