ADVERTISEMENT

Cliff Keen invitational

NCPoke2

Recruit
Jan 1, 2016
I decided to go to the Cliff Keen in Vegas this year. Trying to find tickets and the best I can find is buy them at the event on the day of. Anyone having any luck getting them ahead of time? Thanks.

I went last year and contacted someone with CK because I didn’t want to get out there and be without tickets. All session passes are only sold at the event.

They’ve never come close to selling out. They only accept cash and only selll at the event. Doors open an hour before so at 8am local time Dec 6.

Last edited:
Here is the schedule of the event:

Friday, December 6, 2024​

6:45 am PST: Skin Check
7:00 am PST: Weigh-ins, Las Vegas Convention Center
9:00 am PST: Round 1 Pig Tail Championship, Round 2 of (32) Championship, Round 3 Consolation of (32), Round 4 Championship of (16), Consolation 1st of (16) Round 5 Consolation 2nd of (16)
6:00 pm PST: Round 6 Championship Quarter Finals, Consolation Round 1st of (8), & Round 7 Consolation 2nd of (8)

Saturday, December 7, 2024​

7:45 am PST: Skin Check
8:00 am PST: Weigh-ins, Las Vegas Convention Center
10:00 am PST: Round 8 Championship Semi-Finals, Round 9 Consolation Semi Finals, Consolation Finals 5th & 6th, 7th & 8th Places
3:00 pm PST: CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS 1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th Places

Last edited:
Do they provide a list of participants and/or brackets at the event or do I need to print those off the internet before getting on a plane?

Brackets are not available until after weigh-ins, so printing them beforehand isn’t an option. Flo covers the event. Everything is online and you don’t need a sub to Flo to access Floarena.

Reactions: Pennstate1985
Thanks for all the information. Got my plane tickets and hotel reservation, guess I’ll get the tournament tickets when I get there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT