ADVERTISEMENT

China in the US

I believe this is a retread.

Nobody got shot the first time.

A SIAP amendment to title of OP might be in order.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
I had a friend who was a team leader and Koch industries years ago and had a female Chinese intern. One morning he was called to HR and the FBI was there. They started questioning on how much he knew about her and he said that she was just appointed to him. Turned out she was a Chinese government plant. I don’t think this is uncommon, unfortunately. I’m sure it happens more here than in other countries since we are very lenient on who attends school and works here.

I had a friend who was a team leader and Koch industries years ago and had a female Chinese intern. One morning he was called to HR and the FBI was there. They started questioning on how much he knew about her and he said that she was just appointed to him. Turned out she was a Chinese government plant. I don’t think this is uncommon, unfortunately. I’m sure it happens more here than in other countries since we are very lenient on who attends school and works here.

They have stolen and thieved American tech and manufacturing stuff since at least the early 90's, and American businesses keep letting them have it, over and over and over.

Why now is this an issue now? Why not in 1995? WTF am I missing? Is it truly because of the Biden attack angle, so now everyone cares about the communist authoritarian regime? Does that extend to stop trading with them?

Reactions: davidallen
They have stolen and thieved American tech and manufacturing stuff since at least the early 90's, and American businesses keep letting them have it, over and over and over.

Why now is this an issue now? Why not in 1995? WTF am I missing? Is it truly because of the Biden attack angle, so now everyone cares about the communist authoritarian regime? Does that extend to stop trading with them?

Sounds almost like Russian influence only mattering from 2016 to 2019. Strange how that works.

We’ve literally been talking about this for years.

Trumps trade wars address everything in the second load of poop.

Its like you try to be wrong.

couple years back i bought an altima from a chinese guy who had just got a petroleum engineering degree from zero u and was headed back home with that knowledge

i asked him if he was gonna work for sinopec and he said no he was going to play the stock market which he was shorting(hope he lost his ass)

he then explained chinese didn’t pay tax on gains and other financial stuff i would have to have help understanding

no doubt in my mind he was here to export technology

call me cray cray

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

If you think it’s bad in government and business, take a look at academia. Eric Weinstein has been focusing on this for a while now and it’s pretty terrifying. That’s the thing though, that’s all China has. Well that and being able to pay their subjects nothing to work. They aren’t even the best innovators in their region. They steal ideas and create them for cheap. And I’m sorry but Trump trade wars do barely anything to address this, but at least he’s not acting like China is an ally anymore.

If you think it’s bad in government and business, take a look at academia. Eric Weinstein has been focusing on this for a while now and it’s pretty terrifying. That’s the thing though, that’s all China has. Well that and being able to pay their subjects nothing to work. They aren’t even the best innovators in their region. They steal ideas and create them for cheap. And I’m sorry but Trump trade wars do barely anything to address this, but at least he’s not acting like China is an ally anymore.

I agree that there hasn’t been much headway. I didn’t expect much. This isn’t the kind of thing that reacts to the wheel, but we were at least plotting a new tac.

I extend the invitation to you - don't give me optics, give me impact. What has Trump done?

the statement from the village idiot was “he did nothing.” When you shoot that down by calling him out, we can discuss impact.

the statement from the village idiot was “he did nothing.” When you shoot that down by calling him out, we can discuss impact.

Answer. What'd he do? It was all made for tv, impromptu, typical Trump halfassery. You think he did something that mattered with China, what?

He did nothing. It would take a massive political and diplomatic effort and strategy.

LOl, Trump did more than any other President in modern history to reign China in. Just the discussion is more than any other President. Remember Clinton gave missile technology to China. Bush and Obama allowed the Chinese to infiltrate our colleges and allowed the free reign to steal our technology. Then we have a guy who based on the vote total of 80 sum odd million votes is the most popular Democrat in history (LOL) was getting rich off the Chinese. In comparison Trump did far more on the subject and it’s not remotely debatable.

Answer. What'd he do? It was all made for tv, impromptu, typical Trump halfassery. You think he did something that mattered with China, what?

Sshh I want to watch david be dishonest to cover for you. By the way you said “he did nothing.” You can never prove or disprove the consequences because we don’t have access to that information. Is your gotcha “trump make us bend knee” from China state tv? What you said was stupid and false just like your Bush recession bs. Additionally anything he did do was met with Public undercutting but with what we now know about democrats employing and fvcking spies trump was assuredly sabotaged at the cost of our country.

the point is trump tried to do what you are complaining about. It might not have worked, but as an outsider he came in and did something different which is what his voters wanted. After david calls you out, I’ll give you my list.

Reactions: iasooner1
LOl, Trump did more than any other President in modern history to reign China in. Just the discussion is more than any other President. Remember Clinton gave missile technology to China. Bush and Obama allowed the Chinese to infiltrate our colleges and allowed the free reign to steal our technology. Then we have a guy who based on the vote total of 80 sum odd million votes is the most popular Democrat in history (LOL) was getting rich off the Chinese. In comparison Trump did far more on the subject and it’s not remotely debatable.

Its not a trick question. What'd he do?

Sshh I want to watch david be dishonest to cover for you. By the way you said “he did nothing.” You can never prove or disprove the consequences because we don’t have access to that information. Is your gotcha “trump make us bend knee” from China state tv? What you said was stupid and false just like your Bush recession bs. Additionally anything he did do was met with Public undercutting but with what we now know about democrats employing and fvcking spies trump was assuredly sabotaged at the cost of our country.

the point is trump tried to do what you are complaining about. It might not have worked, but as an outsider he came in and did something different which is what his voters wanted. After david calls you out, I’ll give you my list.

We're like a half dozen emails at least into this and still nothing. GIGO. Ya'll are so full of shit. This is why i dont engage you with facts. You have nothing.

He did nothing of consequence, he did not exercise leadership, he was a lazy oaf with lazy, made-for-tv policies that only looked good for the rubes. It would take real coalitions and smarts and international diplomacy and that task is way beyond anything Fatass or any contemporary Republican could ever hope to accomplish. Ya'll just bitch and criticize, you could never affect positive change.

He got 2 or 3 China virus vaccines past the fda in less than a year (instead of 6 or more years) and got rid of Barry and Joe’s cages for kids program at the border

We're like a half dozen emails at least into this and still nothing. GIGO. Ya'll are so full of shit. This is why i dont engage you with facts. You have nothing.

He did nothing of consequence, he did not exercise leadership, he was a lazy oaf with lazy, made-for-tv policies that only looked good for the rubes. It would take real coalitions and smarts and international diplomacy and that task is way beyond anything Fatass or any contemporary Republican could ever hope to accomplish. Ya'll just bitch and criticize, you could never affect positive change.

You honestly think you have a point.

Bless your heart.

this is absolute lunacy and proves that the media has taken advantage of the vulnerabilities that your mental illness allows. You said trump did nothing. Now it’s Nothing of consequence (which neither of us can prove). We all know every president invited China to take advantage and finally someone stands up to them, tries to negotiate and here you are like a ten year old barking at the wind.

your opinion is void. It’s wrong. once again you try to project your embarrassment.

this is absolute lunacy and proves that the media has taken advantage of the vulnerabilities that your mental illness allows. You said trump did nothing. Now it’s Nothing of consequence (which neither of us can prove). We all know every president invited China to take advantage and finally someone stands up to them, tries to negotiate and here you are like a ten year old barking at the wind.

your opinion is void. It’s wrong. once again you try to project your embarrassment.

Still.... nothing. He did nothing but what I outlined above. Talking shit and lying doesn't count.

Sanctions in retaliation for eroding Hong Kong’s autonomy
Renegotiating trade deals
Closing consulate in Houston
Stopped subsidizing the WHO
Suspending entry into the US for specifically identified Chinese nationals
Arresting professors/students and exposing the research theft through collaboration with our universities and their relationships with the Chinese government
Banning American investment in companies that lead to benefits of the Chinese military
Tariffs

I looked these up in ten minutes.

but “he did nothing” is right in line with what you and other meat heads have been willingly force fed.

now you put in that much effort into how you claim George Bush caused the 2008 recession. I look forward to your sane well thought out post that is forthcoming.

Arresting professors/students and exposing the research theft through collaboration with our universities and their relationships with the Chinese government
Banning American investment in companies that lead to benefits of the Chinese military
Tariffs

but “he did nothing” is right in line with what you and other meat heads have been willingly force fed.

now you put in that much effort into how you claim George Bush caused the 2008 recession. I look forward to your sane well thought out post that is forthcoming.

He could reel off 74 reasons why men should play women’s sports before he took a breath.

Or Daves fav, tranny murders.

Anything sparkly.

Tariffs

Let's focus on 1. Chiney flat violated their 1997 treaty and asserted control of HK. Trump levied sanctions that complicated the lives of certain chinese. It was an inconvenience. It did NOTHING to alter that deal. Here's an article that discusses the effectiveness of the sanctions (pretty much ineffective) and then concludes that possibly significant sanction measures on Beijing and Hong Kong would require a joint, collective, and decisive move on the basis of long-term strategy among all major Western countries. He did NOT do that, did not get some international sustained campaign, didn't extend citizenship or try to get all the capital here, wth? Went after a few individuals so they can't use credit cards. That's not hard nosed sanctions. It's classic, typical Trump -- "I want a press release, and let em' know we're hitting those people PERSONALLY really hard!" So the consequence of expanding communism into an historic free market, capitalist allie? Like... 21 people now have to bank in their spouses names or use debit cards instead of credit cards.

What did he do to stop the communist aggression in HK? What brilliant move did he pull to completely sabotage china's aggression there?

Let's focus on 1. Chiney flat violated their 1997 treaty and asserted control of HK. Trump levied sanctions that complicated the lives of certain chinese. It was an inconvenience. It did NOTHING to alter that deal. Here's an article that discusses the effectiveness of the sanctions (pretty much ineffective) and then concludes that possibly significant sanction measures on Beijing and Hong Kong would require a joint, collective, and decisive move on the basis of long-term strategy among all major Western countries. He did NOT do that, did not get some international sustained campaign, didn't extend citizenship or try to get all the capital here, wth? Went after a few individuals so they can't use credit cards. That's not hard nosed sanctions. It's classic, typical Trump -- "I want a press release, and let em' know we're hitting those people PERSONALLY really hard!" So the consequence of expanding communism into an historic free market, capitalist allie? Like... 21 people now have to bank in their spouses names or use debit cards instead of credit cards.

What did he do to stop the communist aggression in HK? What brilliant move did he pull to completely sabotage china's aggression there?

It’s fun to watch you try.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

Buzz off loser, you don’t deserve this interaction. Try another topic.

What did Obama do? Sent Biden over to collect a check.

Now how do you think Biden will handle China? Take another check?

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT