ADVERTISEMENT

Carter

The first time I was eligible to vote was 1980. I gladly voted for Reagan and against Carter.
My mother had just married my Iranian Step Dad. We had first hand updates from his family everyday. That is when I first saw how dishonest and corrupt the MSM and our Government was. Sadly the dishonesty and corrupt of both has only become worse.

Last edited:
The first time I was eligible to vote was 1980. I gladly voted for Reagan and against Carter.
My mother had just married my Iranian Step Dad. We had first hand updates from his family everyday. That is when I first saw how dishonest and corrupt the MSM and our Government was. Sadly the dishonesty and corrupt of both has only become worse.
Just curious, is your stepfather an ethnic Iranian? Lots of Iranians in south Louisiana who are actually ethnic Armenians. Fled Iran when the Shah was deposed. I think the oil business and Catholicism brought them here. I believe their church is in union with the Holy See.

Just curious, is your stepfather an ethnic Iranian? Lots of Iranians in south Louisiana who are actually ethnic Armenians. Fled Iran when the Shah was deposed. I think the oil business and Catholicism brought them here. I believe their church is in union with the Holy See.
Yep pure bred Persian. His family was involved with the Shaw and he was here going to college when Carter stupidly backed Khomeini to replace the Shaw who was essentially on is death bed. We have Carter to blame for the radical regime in Iran.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT