ADVERTISEMENT

Candidate's matter pt 45

Have you read about and seen the videos of the things he has said and done?
Are these videos from Mark Robinson? Or are they from other people making claims about Mark Robinson?

I've seen plenty of people claiming that Kamala is a drunk and a whore. Does that prove she's either?

This whole thread is one long, protracted "CNN claims, without evidence..."

Have you read about and seen the videos of the things he has said and done?
No and I really don’t care.

You clearly don’t care about anything Kamala has done, do you?

Did you care about Biden leveraging his crackhead son selling influence to foreign countries to the tune of $23MM?

Didn’t think so.

If the guy is freaky so be it, and I’m not sure I trust the screenshots in that article. That can easily be faked. Plus none of this happened in the last decade.

Last edited:
No and I really don’t care.

You clearly don’t care about anything Kamala has done, do you?

Did you care about Biden leveraging his crackhead son selling influence to foreign countries to the tune of $23MM?

Didn’t think so.

If the guy is freaky so be it, and I’m not sure I trust the screenshots in that article. That can easily be faked. Plus none of this happened in the last decade.
I would never vote Democrat, therefore I don't care what they do.

Reactions: fatman76
I would never vote Democrat, therefore I don't care what they do.
Understood.

The broader point here is these things are so ubiquitous in politics that they rarely seem to matter anymore.

If the guy can lead and he didn’t commit a felony then I really don’t care what he did 12 years ago. And I’m sure a sh!t not going to do what the Republicans and Democrats did with Santos and Menendez. Its time to fight dirty. Cutesy time is over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT