ADVERTISEMENT

Can This Be True?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes

When I see stories like this I'm always amused that we should take the war of a whole gaggle of anti-semites as to what really happened. Then compare that with Ashli Babbit getting killed which is on video and somehow the libs think she :deserved " to be shot.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

the-dude-e1536958207819.png

When I see stories like this I'm always amused that we should take the war of a whole gaggle of anti-semites as to what really happened. Then compare that with Ashli Babbit getting killed which is on video and somehow the libs think she :deserved " to be shot.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I assume you mean “word* instead of *war.* Your error, IMO, is assuming people who are protesting illegal settlements is evidence they are a whole gaggle of anti-Semites. Protesting illegal settlements by Zionists is not evidence of anti-Semitism.

• Haha
I assume you mean “word* instead of *war.* Your error, IMO, is assuming people who are protesting illegal settlements is evidence they are a whole gaggle of anti-Semites. Protesting illegal settlements by Zionists is not evidence of anti-Semitism.
What do you and yer "gaggle" chums call yourselves? You little rascals! 😂

First off that is Israeli land, duly conquered and returned to the owners a few times before Israel decided to keep the land for good after spilling Israeli blood one last time to take and keep the land.

The West Bank is Palestinian land currently under illegal occupation by Israel.
The Palestinians lost all rights to land and everything else on October 7th. Israel should take the land and tell the Palestinians if they attack again they will take more land until the Palestinians have nowhere to go. Sorry Dan but the Palestinians need to learn their violence has consequences.

The Palestinians lost all rights to land and everything else on October 7th. Israel should take the land and tell the Palestinians if they attack again they will take more land until the Palestinians have nowhere to go. Sorry Dan but the Palestinians need to learn their violence has consequences.
At what point do you think the Israelis need to learn their violence has consequences, too? What should their consequences be?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT