ADVERTISEMENT

Can Someone Explain

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Why the American government funnels hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars in defense of a Ukrainian government that is partially controlled by honest-to-God Jew-hating Nazis while simultaneously funneling hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars in defense of the Zionist government of Israel that plays the “victims of the Nazi holocaust” card eight decades after it ended?

Why the American government funnels hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars in defense of a Ukrainian government that is partially controlled by honest-to-God Jew-hating Nazis while simultaneously funneling hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars in defense of the Zionist government of Israel that plays the “victims of the Nazi holocaust” card eight decades after it ended?

[P-DAN], your myopia has no bounds. I have explained these and all wars to you twice. This will be the last. If you keep it up you will be placed in time out.

Wars are fueled by money and/or natural resources including drugs & drug sources that can be converted to money. That money flows from the industries that make war materials. The people that authorize the spending or that have those people in a compromised position are some of the recipiants of the overt or laundried monies. It taks a "village" to pillage so this group includes politicians, judges, foreign dignitaries domestic & foreign security services. All the parts to keep a gigantic sting going. It is now too big to stop. Your libs/commies/facists/terrorists all depend on this graft just like a good portion of those that claim to be "conservative".

Only you continue to attempt to rectify/justify these events emotionally. It's always about the money. You gotta' start thinking outside of that box head.

I'm amazed how naïve you are.

Reactions: Marocain Poke

Utter myth that the Ukrainian government is partially control by Nazis, plenty of information out there disproving this.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
There are only a couple of people on this board whose opinion of me matters to me. You are one of them. It’s because of that I have studiously avoided talking about the proxy war, because I know we have differing opinions about it and you are one of the last people with whom I want to get into a pissing match. I have the same opinion about the proxy war as I have regarding Israel and her enemies, namely I don’t think either side can claim to be the “good guys.” I enjoy trolling the pro-Israeli crowd on this board immensely as their juvenile team spirit is disgusting to me. But I think you are different, you study the reasoning provided by the other team. They don’t; it terrifies them, they wouldn’t dare contemplate it. So I rub their noses in it just to show them there are countless people who think differently from their well protected bubble. From now on if I post anything about the proxy war it will be about America’s involvement and nothing else.

Last edited:
What’s so disgusting about voicing approval when terrorists and the rogue states and societies that support them get turned 5,000°F?
After almost a year and dozens, if not hundreds of comments like this by you it can no longer be assumed you're just trolling, you actually live the hatred you espouse.

After almost a year and dozens, if not hundreds of comments like this by you it can no longer be assumed you're just trolling, you actually live the hatred you espouse.
Yet you say nothing about the Palestinian President, Sinwar or all the other Anti-Semites you always seem to agree with. SMFH

Is it any wonder the Palestinians are a violent group of people intent on Israel's destruction, When the leader of their county has done but promote the violence against Israel narrative it should come as any surprise. Then again you probably have no idea what Abbas has promoted.

Yet you say nothing about the Palestinian President, Sinwar or all the other Anti-Semites you always seem to agree with. SMFH

Is it any wonder the Palestinians are a violent group of people intent on Israel's destruction, When the leader of their county has done but promote the violence against Israel narrative it should come as any surprise. Then again you probably have no idea what Abbas has promoted.
At least this time you hedged your bet by saying I "seem" to agree with terrorists. You've flat accused me of it in the past and I have asked you to show examples of my agreement and my Jew-hatred, and you have never complied because you know it has never happened anywhere but in your fertile imagination.

After decades of living as serfs in an apartheid state it should not surprise you that some Palestinians resort to violence.

At least this time you hedged your bet by saying I "seem" to agree with terrorists. You've flat accused me of it in the past and I have asked you to show examples of my agreement and my Jew-hatred, and you have never complied because you know it has never happened anywhere but in your fertile imagination.

After decades of living as serfs in an apartheid state it should not surprise you that some Palestinians resort to violence.
Look at anyone of your insane anti-Israel posts for all the verification you need. You post Hamas propaganda like your life depends on it.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Look at anyone of your insane anti-Israel posts for all the verification you need. You post Hamas propaganda like your life depends on it.
Anti-Zionism is not Hamas propaganda. It's the horrifying exposure you want so badly to avoid seeing or hearing about. You've picked your team and nothing will turn you away, especially because you refuse to look.

Anti-Zionism is not Hamas propaganda. It's the horrifying exposure you want so badly to avoid seeing or hearing about. You've picked your team and nothing will turn you away, especially because you refuse to look.

Yes I guess I have picked a team and it damn sure isn't affiliated nor does it support terrorist that want me dead for merely being of a different religion. You still have no idea what the conflict is all about.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Yes I guess I have picked a team and it damn sure isn't affiliated nor does it support terrorist that want me dead for merely being of a different religion. You still have no idea what the conflict is all about.
Israel is the Mother of Terorism against people of a different religion. You have no idea what the conflict is about. Neither team deserves an ounce of your respect and yet you drop your pants. spread your cheeks and beg Bibi to have his way with you. And boy is he anxious to have his way with you! You two are a match made in heaven! Literally! You two think God has mandated Bibi to mass murder at will until everyone of a different religion no longer exists.

Israel is the Mother of Terorism against people of a different religion. You have no idea what the conflict is about. Neither team deserves an ounce of your respect and yet you drop your pants. spread your cheeks and beg Bibi to have his way with you. And boy is he anxious to have his way with you! You two are a match made in heaven! Literally! You two think God has mandated Bibi to mass murder at will until everyone of a different religion no longer exists.
Israel is the mother of terrorism? That's a good one, what other jokes do you have?

The Queen of 21st Century Mass Murder of people with a different religion who happen to have the bad luck to be living on land it wants badly enough to kill them all. The Mother of Terrorism.
You've obviously not listened to Abbas's UN speech or know anything about his leadership of the Palestinian people.

You've obviously not listened to Abbas's UN speech or know anything about his leadership of the Palestinian people.
You are thinking in terms of words, not actions. And clearly not in results. Israel has slaughtered countless more innocent people of a different religion than their enemies have slaughtered Israelis. Plus, why are you discounting the ravings of Zionist madmen who want to nuke Palestinians or bomb or shoot every one of them until there are none left, or starve them to death en mass? You have never once heard me praise a radical/fundamentalist Moslem terrorist hell bent on killing Jews. But almost daily you are giddy with delight to hear that Zionists have found a new way to torment, torture and kill Palestinians, even small children.

You are thinking in terms of words, not actions. And clearly not in results. Israel has slaughtered countless more innocent people of a different religion than their enemies have slaughtered Israelis. Plus, why are you discounting the ravings of Zionist madmen who want to nuke Palestinians or bomb or shoot every one of them until there are none left, or starve them to death en mass? You have never once heard me praise a radical/fundamentalist Moslem terrorist hell bent on killing Jews. But almost daily you are giddy with delight to hear that Zionists have found a new way to torment, torture and kill Palestinians, even small children.
LMAO, objectivity is not one of your strong suites. Everything you just posted is a description of the Palestinians.

LMAO, objectivity is not one of your strong suites. Everything you just posted is a description of the Palestinians.
Wrong again. Zionists have butchered far more Pakestinians than the other way around. Zionists have enslaved Palestinians in their apartheid state for decades, not the other way around. Zionists publicly admit their goal is to terrorize Palestinians into meekly accepting their station in life, not the other way around. Israelis have well maintained torture chambers, not the other way around. Israel is the Mother of Terrorism.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Wrong again. Zionists have butchered far more Pakestinians than the other way around. Zionists have enslaved Palestinians in their apartheid state for decades, not the other way around. Zionists publicly admit their goal is to terrorize Palestinians into meekly accepting their station in life, not the other way around. Israelis have well maintained torture chambers, not the other way around. Israel is the Mother of Terrorism.
Delusional as usual.

I'm still trying my hardest to learn 3 languages. 2012Bearcat just taught me suite. I've typed suit while thinking I was getting it wrong. It's almost funny how we sometimes learn.

German speakers are the ones who constatntly correct my word order.

In English. Would you like to dine with me tomorrow night?
In German. Would like you tomorrow night with me dine?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT