ADVERTISEMENT

Calling The State Of Israel A Terrorist State

And this:

And this:

Something in that eastern sky Dan? Sickle, dagger, star?

Good grief Dan you are a gullible fool. Israel is supposed to negotiate with the guy that planned the attack? Yea Israel is negotiating, they killed the evil POS the way they should have. Next guy up better think twice.
Does it occur to you that when Israel murders a leader of one country while he’s visiting another it makes their leaders vulnerable to the same thing?

They already know that.
Considering how easily Trump was targeted by an assassin in his own country how easy do you think it would be for an assassin to target someone like Netanyahu if he ever ventures away from Israel? I’m curious what will be your personal reaction if Bibi gets blown into little pieces. Will you accept it as a consequence of war or will you be outraged?

What Dan needs from his Uncle Bibi.
1018316866.jpg

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Does it occur to you that when Israel murders a leader of one country while he’s visiting another it makes their leaders vulnerable to the same thing?
Dan's in a sad state these days. All his heros are gittin whacked by mossad. Ayatollah Khomeini will git him spiritually correct rest assured. Load that hookah with the good shit Dan. Allah akbar brother. 🖕

Considering how easily Trump was targeted by an assassin in his own country how easy do you think it would be for an assassin to target someone like Netanyahu if he ever ventures away from Israel? I’m curious what will be your personal reaction if Bibi gets blown into little pieces. Will you accept it as a consequence of war or will you be outraged?
The better question, would you celebrate it? My guess, you would be giddy.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
According to Dan Israel is an evil entity. They were established because over 6 million of them were baked in ovens in WWII.

For 75 years the small nation they carved out in their ancestral homeland has been surrounded by people that want to murder the rest of their race. I think it's pretty understandable they have developed a vicious streak.

This is the interesting part, while their Arab/Palestinian neighbors have been engaged in being terrorists and infighting between Muslim factions the Israelis have been developing their high tech industries and developing some of the most, if not the most sophisticated weapons and advanced intelligence capabilities in world. They trust no one to be there for them.

If there is all out war with Israel they will scorch their adversaries. Outside of nuking Israel they will be the last man standing.

I think most folk are too ignorant to realize the Israelis are actually holding back on the havock they are capable of wreaking. Them Jews are actually being cordial under the circumstances imo. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT