ADVERTISEMENT

Californians With No Driver’s License Or SSN Can Use A Credit Card Or Gym Membership To Vote

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

The email directed me to a state statute that lists acceptable documents with which voters who have no SSN or driver’s license may prove their identity. The list includes a “health club identification card” or other “identification card provided by a commercial establishment,” a credit or debit card, student ID, a bank statement, a utility bill, an insurance card, or even a sample ballot, among other options.

Tell me again illegals can not vote in federal elections.

This has been the case for a while. Make it legal for illegals to get a drivers license. Then automatically register those with a drivers license to vote in state elections. Then use your state rolls for federal elections. Don't ask any questions when they show to vote.

The email directed me to a state statute that lists acceptable documents with which voters who have no SSN or driver’s license may prove their identity. The list includes a “health club identification card” or other “identification card provided by a commercial establishment,” a credit or debit card, student ID, a bank statement, a utility bill, an insurance card, or even a sample ballot, among other options.

Tell me again illegals can not vote in federal elections.

One of the biggest reasons I list when my liberal friends start whining about the popular vote not counting over the EC. Can you imagine the absolute skullduggery that would go on if the election were simple majority vote.

California is so dam gone now, they may never recover . Just wait until they start defaulting on unfunded mandates to state employees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT