ADVERTISEMENT

California Reparations Task Force calls for eliminating child support debt for Black residents

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I had to laugh at this statement, In its final report released last week, the group claimed "discriminatory" laws "have torn African American families apart," and that one effect of that is the "harms" caused by "the disproportionate amount of African Americans who are burdened with child support debt.
The lack of self awareness is alive and well.

I had to laugh at this statement, In its final report released last week, the group claimed "discriminatory" laws "have torn African American families apart," and that one effect of that is the "harms" caused by "the disproportionate amount of African Americans who are burdened with child support debt.

As Jeff Foxworthy would say…….here’s your sign. The crime statistics of households with no father figure are staggering. The issue is the biggest issue will never be given the grand stage and instead bs like backlash against law enforcement gets the spotlight.

As Jeff Foxworthy would say…….here’s your sign. The crime statistics of households with no father figure are staggering. The issue is the biggest issue will never be given the grand stage and instead bs like backlash against law enforcement gets the spotlight.
To be correct (not overly important as your point still stands) Bill Engvold is the comedian that popularized that phrase.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
"How do you encourage a group to have even more illegitimate children"
me me me, i can answer that.......... increase their welfare check amount with NO CAP for every bambino they squeeze out. and of course, don't require any WORK to receive this check.

cold dead hands snowflake, cold dead hands

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT