ADVERTISEMENT

California Increases Minimum Wage for Fast Food Workers to $20 an Hour

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

If I were one of the biggie fast food join franchisee (or had multiple locations) would start getting nervous. Only way I would see to skirt this is hire illegals & pay cash.

If I were one of the biggie fast food join franchisee (or had multiple locations) would start getting nervous. Only way I would see to skirt this is hire illegals & pay cash.
The reason McDonald’s is nearly all kiosk ordering now. Idiots.

Wife has been working on an AI project for two years that will replace the jobs of their overseas workers. Just rolled it out, still has a few bugs but it’s working better than expected. Will not be long before a bunch of clerical positions are replaced by AI in this country.

Wife has been working on an AI project for two years that will replace the jobs of their overseas workers. Just rolled it out, still has a few bugs but it’s working better than expected. Will not be long before a bunch of clerical positions are replaced by AI in this country.
How far are we from making Chloe a reality?

And to answer the question that everyone will be asking themselves after watching this video: Yeah, I would. 😏

It’s a Sophie’s choice of sorts. The politicians want to help the low end wage earner by forcing employers to pay more. But one of the consequences is it also forces the employer to raise prices on his products, which means the low end wage earner is stuck in the same rut as before.

It’s a Sophie’s choice of sorts. The politicians want to help the low end wage earner by forcing employers to pay more. But one of the consequences is it also forces the employer to raise prices on his products, which means the low end wage earner is stuck in the same rut as before.
Folks might migrate to Cali for $20 minimum wage?

Make $10/hour at McDonalds and pay $10 for one of their burger, fries and drink meals. Or make $20/hour and pay $20 for the meal. Politicians are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Not really.

33 trillion debt in 2023, divided by 8% inflation will put the value of that debt at about 30.5 trillion next year. Politicians love inflation.

The American voters are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

F7HojbUWYAAb0aX

Typical Democrat jobs program. Raise labor cost on business, reduce jobs but hey Democrats feel better.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Seems an age old saying is appropriate here: There's no such thing as a free lunch.

If the Dems really wanted to help they'd tell all those that f*cked up their time in school while they should have been getting an education to eat sh*t and die. Without personal responsibility no program in the world will help dumb, uneducated, unambitious people get out of their own way.

Make $10/hour at McDonalds and pay $10 for one of their burger, fries and drink meals. Or make $20/hour and pay $20 for the meal. Politicians are some of the dumbest people on the planet.
I worked two summers at a McDonald’s, $3.35 an hour. I think the value meal was $2.99 then, but we’d get food at half price when on shift, but had to punch out for lunch.

Ha! My very first job was macdonalds. Somewhere along 1983. 3 something an hour but lunch was free. Couldn't stand the steamy/greasy working environment. I lasted a week if that. Started sackin groceries for skaggs Albertsons for a coupla years before enlisting. Loved that job, I picked up so many girls. The good ol days. To this day though I can't eat macdonalds food. Probably been 30 years.

Worked at Danvers one summer after 11th grade. Dropped a pan of toasted buns on the greasy kitchen floor and the Fat Lesbo Female Mgr told me to serve them. The management at these fast food places are just as dumb as the workers. I quit not long after that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT