ADVERTISEMENT

Built in grills - any recs?

squeak

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2001
Finally putting in an outdoor bar and fire pit. Planning on a built in grill and side burner. There are a lot online and prices are all over the place. Any suggestions?

I never have been happy with any that I have used. We have a Coyote. Have used kitchen aid and bull a lot over time. Don’t like any of them. Much preferred my Weber Genesis with iron grates. I did have a friend who agreed and built his in. Worked out nicely.

Reactions: squeak
I never have been happy with any that I have used. We have a Coyote. Have used kitchen aid and bull a lot over time. Don’t like any of them. Much preferred my Weber Genesis with iron grates. I did have a friend who agreed and built his in. Worked out nicely.
Think hasty has a built in

My buddy spent $$$ on a coyote setup. He doesn’t really cook at all so I’m always volunteered to do it. I wouldn’t recommend. It’s impossible to keep the temperature down. They do have outstanding customer service however.
I’ll take me $250 Weber kettle over that 3K grill every day.

When I finally get around to it, I’ll do a BGE and then some type of gas grill for the wife to use.

Reactions: rmdelta1 and squeak
My buddy spent $$$ on a coyote setup. He doesn’t really cook at all so I’m always volunteered to do it. I wouldn’t recommend. It’s impossible to keep the temperature down. They do have outstanding customer service however.
I’ll take me $250 Weber kettle over that 3K grill every day.

When I finally get around to it, I’ll do a BGE and then some type of gas grill for the wife to use.

BGE or any kamado outdoor grill alone is probably the easiest job for a builder to do, just cut out some space. When we get around to it, wife says only way we can do an outdoor setup for our patio/BGE is to include a flat top grill. She wants a $4,500 Evo like below. I keep telling her I could get her a sick Blackstone griddle with twice the cooking space for less than a tenth of the price. My wisdom is falling on deaf ears.

poolside-outdoor-kitchen-with-evo-flat-top-grill-and-big-green-egg-creative-design-space-inc-img~24c1705c09396c62_14-2992-1-9ffd237.jpg

Reactions: osutater
BGE or any kamado outdoor grill alone is probably the easiest job for a builder to do, just cut out some space. When we get around to it, wife says only way we can do an outdoor setup for our patio/BGE is to include a flat top grill. She wants a $4,500 Evo like below. I keep telling her I could get her a sick Blackstone griddle with twice the cooking space for less than a tenth of the price. My wisdom is falling on deaf ears.

poolside-outdoor-kitchen-with-evo-flat-top-grill-and-big-green-egg-creative-design-space-inc-img~24c1705c09396c62_14-2992-1-9ffd237.jpg
That is slick though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT