ADVERTISEMENT

Bucks boycott playoff—NFL, NCAA next?

Trump amerika
Of course, cops shot a lot more black men under Obama but the commies running social media hadn't quite figured out just how well they could manipulate undereducated, selectively outraged pro athletes back then.

All pro athletes can quit and get real jobs at any time they like, fine with me.

Lot of information coming out of Wisconsin makin the OP look like a jackass.

tenor.gif

Trump amerika

I don't get handing the airwaves to the republican national convention tonight of all nights. How many people will flip around and listen to the gaslighting and lies since that game isn't on?

They should've stopped play at two minutes in and gathered in front of the speaker's table, take the mike, say their say, and keep playing. So instead they're OFF the tv, and cede viewership to the RNC? Dumb, imo. The one thing you don't do is hand a microphone to your adversary.

This is comical. So the NBA was finally getting their playoff ratings to return to regular season levels, and they decide to do this. Guess they really don't want any viewers besides the BLM die hards.

Question:. Rioting isn't ending tonight. So are they gonna boycott tomorrow's games?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
They probably saw the videos of Rittenhouse strolling back casually to the police line with a rifle around his neck after killing two people and thought ...’oh, eff this’.

Im sure this board will applaud Rittenhouse and his use of force but it seemed incredibly reckless to me. Tragic all around.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I don't get handing the airwaves to the republican national convention tonight of all nights. How many people will flip around and listen to the gaslighting and lies since that game isn't on?

They should've stopped play at two minutes in and gathered in front of the speaker's table, take the mike, say their say, and keep playing. So instead they're OFF the tv, and cede viewership to the RNC? Dumb, imo. The one thing you don't do is hand a microphone to your adversary.

Thats Liberals for you.
ICelCwk.gif

They probably saw the videos of Rittenhouse strolling back casually to the police line with a rifle around his neck after killing two people and thought ...’oh, eff this’.

Im sure this board will applaud Rittenhouse and his use of force but it seemed incredibly reckless to me. Tragic all around.

Drama Queen ^^^

You want real revolution? You have to get dirty.

You have to kill cops. I said it. For every dead black man at a traffic stop, two dead cops.

Weak take is weak.

The NBA games are garbage. Loved watching Magic, Bird, Dr J, The Bad Boys. Today's game is pure crap.

This Thunder team has some great ball. Their players don't act like westbrook, either. The defense these NBA guys play in the playoffs is next level.

Totally agree, we need to shoot blacks in the back 7 times if they don't comply with government or the libs will let the government get all authoritarian.

I would tweak two things and then I can endorse it. Change “black” to everyone and “government” to police.

Trump pimping out of White House—

Who cares?

Trump WH—Red Light District
You may find this fascinating:

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, Feb. 26) -- President Bill Clinton's guests in the Lincoln Bedroom gave a total of at least $5.4 million to the Democratic National Committee during 1995 and 1996, according to a study for CNN by the Campaign Study Group.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
When you boys gonna discover the NHL.

Better product and not a knee taker in sight.

They also playing tonight.

Go BOLTS!!

Go Bolts! Even had my Point jersey on earlier! It was clear from all the post-game interviews I saw that none of the teams gave any consideration of cancelling games.

This is comical. So the NBA was finally getting their playoff ratings to return to regular season levels, and they decide to do this. Guess they really don't want any viewers besides the BLM die hards.

Question:. Rioting isn't ending tonight. So are they gonna boycott tomorrow's games?

Not sure if I'm surprised or not. I personally hope they cancel the season.

Solid take titboy.

Reactions: Breastman
Trump amerika

Funny how you limp-wristed communists want to blame Trump. NBA ratings have been falling for two years, and have accelerated downward sharply since the playoffs started. Now the whiny bitch players want to cancel the season because of it (poor ratings), but blame the shooting... and Trump. lol. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

now seeing the media is saying Rittenhouse is a trump supporter and was even at a trump rally. Saying he was a plant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT