ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Supreme Court blocks the Biden administration's vaccine-or-test rule for U.S. businesses, but allows a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for most hea

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma

FAz3.gif

Liberals are fighting awfully hard to save the red necks. It’s weird what they put resources into. They will fight and claw and spend millions to make sure black people get aborted as much as possible, fight to get criminals released back into their poor and vulnerable neighborhoods but at the same time do everything they can to save old white republicans who don’t want the vaccine. @davidallen do you have a flippant unrealistic take on this we can laugh at?

Liberals are fighting awfully hard to save the red necks. It’s weird what they put resources into. They will fight and claw and spend millions to make sure black people get aborted as much as possible, fight to get criminals released back into their poor and vulnerable neighborhoods but at the same time do everything they can to save old white republicans who don’t want the vaccine. @davidallen do you have a flippant unrealistic take on this we can laugh at?
We tried. Well-run businesses have put their own requirements in place. Hospitals will need to continue to figure out the prioritization of resources. The Republic will survive.

Reactions: Syskatine
We tried. Well-run businesses have put their own requirements in place. Hospitals will need to continue to figure out the prioritization of resources. The Republic will survive.

but why does your ilk spend so many resources making sure blacks don’t live to adulthood while doing everything they can to save old redneck white people?

Spewing gibberish won't get you what you are looking for Harrison.

not true. I specifically worded it so you had to avoid the hard facts and I get to watch you slime away from yet another subject you can’t bring yourself to address. So i actually got exactly what I wanted. You should take the @Been Jammin approach and hide.

How is it that where you work dictatess whether you have a mandate. Healthcare facilities are private companies as well. The only reason they take federal money is that the government took over healthcare benefits for over 65.

A lot of liberals are crying right now. Biden taking multiple L's

kermit-druggie.gif
With as far left and insane as the Democratic Party has shifted in the last few years, I don't really consider these types of rulings to be Democrat loses, I consider them wins for the Constitution and the country. What concerns me is three Justices sided with approving the mandate, essentially approving giving a President dictatorial power. I'm sure the three Justices that did side with approving the mandate agree with Biden, but did they consider the precedent they were setting.?

Such thin skin on the conservative side of the aisle.

who do you think this impresses? There is so much to legitimately attack on the right, but you poo poo one of the most obvious political hit jobs in our lifetime?

With as far left and insane as the Democratic Party has shifted in the last few years, I don't really consider these types of rulings to be Democrat loses, I consider them wins for the Constitution and the country. What concerns me is three Justices sided with approving the mandate, essentially approving giving a President dictatorial power. I'm sure the three Justices that did side with approving the mandate agree with Biden, but did they consider the precedent they were setting.?
“BuH bUt HuNdReDs Of ThOuSaNdS oF cHiLdReN………”

Well said.

Right-wing hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

On one hand, the right-wingers celebrate the Supreme Court stopping Biden from trying to lessen the serious impacts of a pandemic while on the other hand, they want to blame Biden for the current status of the pandemic while claiming he isn't doing anything to fix the problem!

🙄🙄

On one hand, the right-wingers celebrate the Supreme Court stopping Biden from trying to lessen the serious impacts of a pandemic while on the other hand, they want to blame Biden for the current status of the pandemic while claiming he isn't doing anything to fix the problem!

🙄🙄
On the one hand the celebration stems from the Court stopping the attempted takeover of power by the Administrative branch, regardless of who currently has the keys. On the other hand Biden has no one to blame but himself when he made promises to stop the pandemic, and now realizes he can't.

🙄🙄
I thought people like you were against dictatorial powers being given to a President but now you want Biden to have those. Confusing to say the least.

If the Biden wants to stop the virus the first thing, he could do is quit lying to us, tell us the truth and stop all the conflicting information coming out of his administration. Fauci flip flops more than anyone I've ever seen; the CDC is constantly releasing information that directly contradicts what's coming out of the Administration. Sorry but the communication coming out of this administration has been horrific at best.

On the one hand the celebration stems from the Court stopping the attempted takeover of power by the Administrative branch, regardless of who currently has the keys.
This is the argument the conservative majority of the Supreme Court made. I disagree with it of course, but it still doesn't negate the point I was making.

On the other hand Biden has no one to blame but himself when he made promises to stop the pandemic, and now realizes he can't.
Actually, he has a lot of people to blame, including the conservative Justices on the Supreme Court.

Biden tried to do something, and the right-wing stopped him.

And that goes back to my original post about the hypocrisy of right-wingers. Mad at Biden because they think he isn't trying to do anything to address the pandemic but fighting him on everything he tries to do.

I thought people like you were against dictatorial powers being given to a President but now you want Biden to have those. Confusing to say the least.
Not confusing at all when you don't see what Biden was doing as "dictatorial."

Go read the dissent. Maybe that will help you, but I doubt it.

This is the argument the conservative majority of the Supreme Court made. I disagree with it of course, but it still doesn't negate the point I was making.

Actually, he has a lot of people to blame, including the conservative Justices on the Supreme Court.

Biden tried to do something, and the right-wing stopped him.

And that goes back to my original post about the hypocrisy of right-wingers. Mad at Biden because they think he isn't trying to do anything to address the pandemic but fighting him on everything he tries to do.
"Biden tried to do something, and the right-wing stopped him" I thought the Constitution/Law stopped him...

"Biden tried to do something, and the right-wing stopped him" I thought the Constitution/Law stopped him...
No, the conservative majority of the Supreme Court stopped him.

All the Justices were arguing from a constitutional law perspective and all didn't agree.

Have you read the dissent?

Any plans to?
No. This justice can not even get simple facts straight and perform simple analytical review as a reasonableness test, and we are suppose to believe she and her liberal peers can interpret the law properly on a legal issue relative to how massively misinformed she was on the topic to being with. Can you be any more negligent in your position? No.

Sotomayor, a liberal, tried during the Friday hearing to emphasize the danger posed by the omicron variant of the virus. She said, "We have over 100,000 children, which we've never had before, in serious condition, and many on ventilators."
Facts First: Sotomayor's claim about children wasn't even close to accurate. According to federal data at the time Sotomayor spoke, fewer than 5,000 people under the age of 18 were hospitalized in the US with confirmed or suspected cases of Covid-19; the reported number of child hospitalizations was 4,464 on Thursday, the day before the hearing, and was still under 5,000 as of Monday afternoon. And though there is no official data on how many of these hospitalized children are in "serious condition" -- a term Sotomayor didn't define but is used by hospitals to refer to patients who are acutely ill, with vital signs that may be unstable -- it's overwhelmingly likely that not all of them are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT