ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Israeli cabinet gives Bibi green light to engage in military action against Hezbollah including full-scale war

If they have severely damaged Hezbollah’s ability to communicate, the time is now to strike. First step in a war is usually to try to destroy the enemies communication apparatus. The next is to try to take out surface to air missiles and other mobile missile launchers. The next is to bomb the ever loving shit out of airfields, terrorist hideouts, gas and refueling supplies, supply roads, tanks, mortars, and other military equipment. When you have weakened the enemy enough, roll tanks and men and kill every terrorist in sight. Bayonet or shoot the wounded terrorists, Geneva conventions allows for the immediate execution of terrorists fighting unmarked with no declaration of war and no way of separating terrorist from civilian.

End it for good Israel.

Fire up the mobile crematorium’s and burn all those dead terrorists to ashes.

I hate to hear this. I wonder how Israel will keep up if missiles from Lebanon, Gaza, Yemen, Syria and Iran all descend on it at once. I can hear Netanyahu calling for American protection now. Israel may start a war with Lebanon, and might even win it (although it got waxed by Hezbollah in 2006, the last time it invaded), but when the war ends I doubt Israel will look anything like it looks at the beginning, American intervention or not. Why would anyone in their right mind want to see this happen?

If they have severely damaged Hezbollah’s ability to communicate, the time is now to strike. First step in a war is usually to try to destroy the enemies communication apparatus. The next is to try to take out surface to air missiles and other mobile missile launchers. The next is to bomb the ever loving shit out of airfields, terrorist hideouts, gas and refueling supplies, supply roads, tanks, mortars, and other military equipment. When you have weakened the enemy enough, roll tanks and men and kill every terrorist in sight. Bayonet or shoot the wounded terrorists, Geneva conventions allows for the immediate execution of terrorists fighting unmarked with no declaration of war and no way of separating terrorist from civilian.

End it for good Israel.

Fire up the mobile crematorium’s and burn all those dead terrorists to ashes.
Good grief, do you hear yourself? Brother, you should seek some therapy.

Good grief, do you hear yourself? Brother, you should seek some therapy.

iu

I'm in favor of ending the conflict peacefully, if possible.
No doubt! The terrorists can end this any day they want by surrendering. If they want to fight a war that protects civilians and adheres to the Geneva conventions, they would officially declare war on Israel, and their soldiers would fight wearing uniforms and under a flag that clearly identifies them. That is how Israel engages in war, everyone can easily identify their soldier/combatants. That is what partially separates soldiers from terrorists, soldiers don't want innocents to die. Terrorists don't want to be identified and want to hide among the civilians, it is the ultimate in cowardice and highly immoral.

Last edited:
No doubt! The terrorists can end this any day they want by surrendering. If that want to fight a war that protects civilians and adheres to the Geneva conventions, they would officially declare war on Israel, and their soldiers would fight wearing uniforms and under a flag that clearly identifies them. That is how Israel engages in war, everyone can easily identify their soldier/combatants. That is what partially separates soldiers from terrorists, soldiers don't want innocents to die. Terrorists don't want to be identified and want to hide among the civilians, it is the ultimate in cowardice and highly immoral.
Maybe it’s just me, but I swear those look like uniforms.

Last edited:
And note that certain posters claiming they want to avoid war never mention this.

"But why should THEY surrender???" gives away the game.
I assume you’re referring to me. Here’s what I think: I would love to see either side surrender, but neither side seems inclined to do so. Neither side seems to care what is happening to the innocents caught in the middle, the ones paying the price. For all the propaganda that says otherwise, Hamas is far from being defeated, and recently said they are settling in for a long protracted conflict. For its part Israel is losing soldiers to death or injury every day, it’s economy is in shambles, there is growing dissension within the Israeli public that Netanyahu’s government is doing nothing to bring the hostages home, it has become a pariah nation everywhere but the US (and half the US public is revolted by the genocide), Netanyahu is opening up a new battlefield to the north against a military far stronger than he has ever faced before, the ME nations that could overwhelm Israel if they ever consolidated for the first time seem to be consolidating. All is not rosy for the Zionist nation. So it is easy to see why Hamas is in no hurry to surrender. I would like to see Israel do what it did in Lebanon in 2006 when it invaded and got beat up: declare victory and get out, the age-old method of saving face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT