ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Dems release official party platform, no mention of Kamala running for prez, references Biden's SECOND TERM

It's almost a hundred pages. I scanned a third of it, saw ZERO mention of Kamala as presidential nominee. Only saw about 3 mentions of her, each mention was her as VP.

MANY references to what Biden would do MOVING FORWARD and in his SECOND TERM.

This is written as if Biden is still running or re-election.
Good find. How bizarre.

If Democrats put out Kamala's platform for the American people to see even Democrat voters would start to question the Party. Much better to lie to the people to get elected and then tell the people how they will be ruled.
Honestly, we need to elect her to really find out what her policies are.

Just like we pass bills to find out what's in them.

I'm tempted to go with a conspiracy theory and say they are signalling Biden will try to stay in charge, but I suspect this is simply incompetence. Yet it still boggles the mind that no one at the DNC thought to proofread and update the platform before pushing Publish.
I just can't wrap my head around that level of incompetence. It's staggering.

I'm tempted to go with a conspiracy theory and say they are signalling Biden will try to stay in charge, but I suspect this is simply incompetence. Yet it still boggles the mind that no one at the DNC thought to proofread and update the platform before pushing Publish.
The platform committee voted to approve the platform on July 16, which was before President Biden decided to withdraw.

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner24 and 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT