ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden officially drops out

Today, President Biden very much made a selfless decision. He is giving up his presidential power when he could've chosen to remain and fight on. Today, he placed his country over his own selfish desire to hold onto power.

Trump, on the other hand, has never done this. He could even let go of power when he lost in 2020. He had to create a big lie and encouraged his supporters to attack our nation's Capitol.

He was drop kicked three weeks ago. Selfless decision my ass, without someone whispering in his ear he does not know to zip up his pants. Where have you been for the last three weeks. Guessing it might be at the Namobuddha Monastery in Simalchour Syampati, Nepal.

IMO, the cabinet invokes the 25th Amendment if Harris is truly the party candidate. Then the very real circus comes to town relative to who is named VP.
The 25th Amendment will never be invoked against President Biden.

Drop the conspiracy theories for once.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
So?

President Biden still made the choice to step aside. He didn't have to, he could have kept fighting on.

This tweet misses the point completely because it is made by someone who just can't bring himself/herself to say something positive about Biden.
That’s not true. This person is a left leaning moderate who spends most of his/her time bashing republicans and especially Trump. They are being objective IMO

The selfless decision would’ve been to only run for one term like he promised… be the transition candidate. He didn’t do that

I think what yer trying to say is that you won't admit it. You dodge like shits appointee kenjante. Someone needs to slap the fvck out of yer idiot dumbass. You smell as Kamala looks, sour.
Triggered much lol?🤣🤣

This election just changed and it appears you are having a hard time accepting it. You may have a black Asian-American woman as your next President. Just think about that!😁

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

• Haha
There is so much wrong about the tweet, one hardly knows where to begin. It seems Vance is confused, like he is about Trump (is Trump America's Hitler or not??).

Let's just start here. President Biden has never admitted that he isn't mentally fit to be President. He didn't admit that in his written statement. And President Biden has definitely not admitted once that Trump is right about anything.
Wtf you gonna do princess?

he was forced out… as Biden would say come on man!!
Yes, he was pressured to withdraw. But in the end, he made the decision to step aside.

Other men have been pressured to drop out of political races and they didn't. Trump for example. Heck Trump was pressured to accept that he lost when he lost and he couldn't.

Political pressure campaigns happen all the time. In the end though, President Biden made the decision to step aside. He placed his country over his desire to hold onto power. He is a patriot.

Yes, he was pressured to withdraw. But in the end, he made the decision to step aside.

Other men have been pressured to drop out of political races and they didn't. Trump for example. Heck Trump was pressured to accept that he lost when he lost and he couldn't.

Political pressure campaigns happen all the time. In the end though, President Biden made the decision to step aside. He placed his country over his desire to hold onto power. He is a patriot.
Joe and his party have been the most embarrassing party in my lifetime.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
That’s not true. This person is a left leaning moderate who spends most of his/her time bashing republicans and especially Trump. They are being objective IMO
I doubt this is true. He/She clearly isn't being objective.

The selfless decision would’ve been to only run for one term like he promised… be the transition candidate. He didn’t do that
But he is doing it now. He is choosing to step aside and not fight on.

I get that you don't like President Biden but you are watching a sitting President willingly step aside and give up power when he could continue to fight on and seek to maintain such power. He is doing something you have never seen Trump do.

For once, just set aside partisan politics and give credit where credit is due.

I doubt this is true. He/She clearly isn't being objective.

But he is doing it now. He is choosing to step aside and not fight on.

I get that you don't like President Biden but you are watching a sitting President willingly step aside and give up power when he could continue to fight on and seek to maintain such power. He is doing something you have never seen Trump do.

For once, just set aside partisan politics and give credit where credit is due.
That’s what you need to do. Biden has been unfit for a few years and you know it. He was pushed out. I know you’re super happy about Kamala and a new candidate, but the process to get here was messy and undemocratic. If you want to argue that, knock yourself out. But many democratics have echoed this.

I believe she should pick Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina. I'm sure Shapiro and Beshear will be on the short list too.

This decision by the President completely transforms this election. He just took the checkers board and threw it up in the air. All those Americans telling pollsters and reporters they want a different choice are now getting what they want.
That you even entertain the thought kamala would be a factor is laughable.

Decision to step aside? You're telling me he was able to make that decision. Hmmm, lets see how he did shaking hands with hollow man following a speech.

That decision was made months ago.

No I don't know this nor do I agree with it.

This is a political talking point. You do understand that, right?

This process has not been undemocratic. This is our process and has been our process since 1796.
This is simply a lie.

14 million democratic voters now don’t matter. That’s a fact you can’t argue.

Delegates will decide the candidate… not the voters.

No I don't know this nor do I agree with it.

This is a political talking point. You do understand that, right?

This process has not been undemocratic. This is our process and has been our process since 1796.
What kinda music you listen to twink?

14 million democratic voters now don’t matter. That’s a fact you can’t argue.

Delegates will decide the candidate… not the voters.
(1) Those Democrats who voted for Biden were also voting for Harris. Biden/Harris. You seem to forget this.

(2) Delegates will decide because delegates decide at all conventions, including Republican conventions.

(3) Delegates have decided party presidential nominees throughout our nation's history. It is the process. Has been for over 200 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT