ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Biden/Harris decide to FIGHT for reelection

I hope he does but if the tapes from Hurr get out, he's finished and the 25th will be invoked with bipartisan suppprt. The knives are out and I am not sure those tapes will remain sealed now. They.put Kamala on there saying this for two reasons. If they invoke the 25th she will have to be candidate by then. Second it sets her for being removed as well as she will have known.

The biggest question I have right now is who takes the fall for the cover up?

I hope he does but if the tapes from Hurr get out, he's finished and the 25th will be invoked with bipartisan suppprt. The knives are out and I am not sure those tapes will remain sealed now. They.put Kamala on there saying this for two reasons. If they invoke the 25th she will have to be candidate by then. Second it sets her for being removed as well as she will have known.

The biggest question I have right now is who takes the fall for the cover up?

What would the Hurr tapes tell them the transcript didn’t?

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyTanker
Show me in my reply where I mention anything about Biden. We're talking about your "Easy win for Trump".

Nice try.

Heavy odds over every candidate not named Michelle Obama, who just said running for president isn't in her soul and she's not going to.

Up here in swing state Michigan for the summer. Not seeing one Trump ad or any ads for GOP candidates for national office. Dimms seem to be outspending by a mile here. Trump campaign needs to step it up here.

Up here in swing state Michigan for the summer. Not seeing one Trump ad or any ads for GOP candidates for national office. Dimms seem to be outspending by a mile here. Trump campaign needs to step it up here.

Don’t you MAGAmen step up and buy those flags these rednecks sell on the side of the road? Show your support. smh

carry on

I have my doubts that legacy media ads get much bang-for-the-buck anymore.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Hadn't thought about this but heard today that the Dims may try to impeach Brandon to get rid of him since he won't step aside. Hmmmm

Hadn't thought about this but heard today that the Dims may try to impeach Brandon to get rid of him since he won't step aside. Hmmmm
I'd laugh if they actually tried that and it failed. What charges would they even use? They're too incompetent to remove Beendone through the correct method for someone unable to function as the president? I know it's a crime against all logic and common sense, but from an impeachment standpoint, what would it be?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I'd laugh if they actually tried that and it failed. What charges would they even use? They're too incompetent to remove Beendone through the correct method for someone unable to function as the president? I know it's a crime against all logic and common sense, but from an impeachment standpoint, what would it be?
Not likely to happen but heard that tonight and thought now there is something I hadn't heard and it would be funny as hell if they tried and it failed. Then what would they do?
🤣🤣

I have no idea what they would use to impeach but then again look at what they used to impeach Trump. Lies and a Phony Dossier paid for by their own Candidate in 2016. 🤣🤣🤣

They could use any number of his failures, the Border for one. Wouldn't that be a hoot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT