ADVERTISEMENT

Boy, didn't realize drug arrests only got 1-game suspensions

KeatonsCorner

Heisman Candidate
Nov 5, 2012
Pretty cowardly move by Travis if you ask me.................. Stevie would be out a month under a more respectable coach

Weed is a cultural crime now. If coaches around the country don't learn this then the Colorado buffaloes are Going to dominate the collegiate landscape.

Originally posted by KeatonsCorner:
Pretty cowardly move by Travis if you ask me.................. Stevie would be out a month under a more respectable coach
Respectable coach smack from the home of Huggy Bear.

The jokes practically right themselves.

Huggins at least disciplines his players......

Stevie should not be playing today.
Yep...they just keep writing themselves.

Nice loss at home for Huggy. Let the tears flow.

We didn't.

Let me translate for those that don't understand inbred lingo. The OP basically was crying like a little b***** because they didn't stand a chance unless half our team was suspended. Now go back to looking for ginseng you weirdo.

What would a more respectable coach do if the kid was caught urinating out of a moving car?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT