ADVERTISEMENT

Blood centers giving vax blood to unvaxxed

I used to faithfully read The Gateway Pundit every day in years past. I stopped when it was taken over by paranoid frightened head cases like you. Out of curiosity, I went an looked at their traffic analytics and see that their viewership has been falling over 8% per month. The nutjobs are driving a once-lucrative business into the ground. I'm not at all surprised by that. People know bullshit when they see it and just stop going there.

But they still have you Bub. lol.
Wow booster boy is dismissing instead of having anything to add? Whooda thunk ole yeller🤔

Funny how I quote many publications that publish DOCTORS AND RESEARCHERS....all you want to do is justify your coward ness and loyalty to corrupt POS- what a total yellow gutless coward you are- hey BB gun booster boy...tell us how good the shots are?

Wow booster boy is dismissing instead of having anything to add? Whooda thunk ole yeller🤔

Funny how I quote many publications that publish DOCTORS AND RESEARCHERS....all you want to do is justify your coward ness and loyalty to corrupt POS- what a total yellow gutless coward you are- hey BB gun booster boy...tell us how good the shots are?
I literally quoted (and linked) an article by DOCTORS AND RESEARCHERS.

They've saved 20 million lives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
What did the autopsy show?
Lol troll all 3 posts Of mine on 3 threads? What a loser fake dr wannabe - all you pedos do is get on these threads and get into pissing matches- what POS...of course most are the same douche back on ignore please go away you utter POS - people dying and getting permanently disabled and you push death shots and killer Remdesivir and vents- utter POS

Lol troll all 3 posts Of mine on 3 threads? What a loser fake dr wannabe - all you pedos do is get on these threads and get into pissing matches- what POS...of course most are the same douche back on ignore please go away you utter POS - people dying and getting permanently disabled and you push death shots and killer Remdesivir and vents- utter POS
Focus dude, focus.

I asked a very reasonable question. Just trying to discern the truth and not make assumptions.

The kid played competitive soccer.
Any chance he could have had a head injury?

Hint: yes.

You'd think with all these excess suspicious deaths you're reporting that there would be AT LEAST ONE AUTOPSY.

Last edited:
Its funny, but if you libs hadn't been so entrenched in ensuring that Trump got no credit for anything he did (such as the accelerated rollout of a vaccine that per your source saved 20 million in lives), there might be a lot more trust in vaccines. But instead, libs made Covid a political issue (anything to win the White House), and now you've got mask-holes on one side, and anti-vaxxers on the other, and a complete distrust of the medical community by a significant portion of the population. But hey, it got Biden elected, so congrats.

Carry on

Actually, he just proved the point that decisions have consequences.
The fact that there was a clear political divide in disease results based on political party demonstrates that the disease itself became politicized.

The fact that there was a clear political divide in disease results based on political party demonstrates that the disease itself became politicized.
And which political party has had better COVID outcomes? Less death and disease? Not the R's. And it's all because of their collective decision to not be vaccinated.

Ironic because one of Trump's huge wins was bringing the vaccine to fruition and getting approved for emergency use, rapidly.

Thank you for proving my point that the vaccination was politicized.

Carry on

“This is their hoax” - Donald J. Trump

“Coronavirus will not come here” - Kayleigh McEnany

Rep. Ronny Jackson , R-Texas - new variant is a hoax that Democrats will use to impose new COVID-19 mail-in ballot rules

Et cetera…et cetera…et cetera…

carry on

All I can say is there are silver linings to everything - what they did to politicize the Coof is unforgivable, to mask our kids (I don't worry about the idiot adults who put those stupid fear devices on), what they did making adults- and kids lab rats for genocide - they should be hung....AND they are still giving our kids these damn POS genocide shots AND all vaccinations for kids in the future are Experimental mRNA- they are stealing our kids from us pure and simple.

The ONLY thing good about it is it brought the demons out of the darkness and now over half of the country is anti Vax or at the very least Vax hesitant with their ears open.

F The DS global total POS morons running the country and I'm still in awe of this board full of shot takers that aren't pissed to the highest- it's absolute friggin mind boggling

“This is their hoax” - Donald J. Trump

“Coronavirus will not come here” - Kayleigh McEnany

Rep. Ronny Jackson , R-Texas - new variant is a hoax that Democrats will use to impose new COVID-19 mail-in ballot rules

Et cetera…et cetera…et cetera…

carry on

I think newsweek is one of your acceptable liberal outlets, is it not?

On September 24, New York governor Andrew Cuomo said the state will independently review all vaccines authorized by the federal government. "Frankly, I'm not going to trust the federal government's opinion and I wouldn't recommend to New Yorkers based on the federal government's opinion," he said in a statement.

But do carry on.

I think newsweek is one of your acceptable liberal outlets, is it not?

On September 24, New York governor Andrew Cuomo said the state will independently review all vaccines authorized by the federal government. "Frankly, I'm not going to trust the federal government's opinion and I wouldn't recommend to New Yorkers based on the federal government's opinion," he said in a statement.

But do carry on.
Cuomo's spokesman Richard Azzopardi responded to these groups, telling Newsweek "the anti-science crowd should knock it off and stop twisting our words.

“What we don't trust is a federal government that has been caught red-handed multiple times circumventing the health experts and ‎making political decisions seemingly to boost the president's re-election chances."

Carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT