ADVERTISEMENT

BlackSails **** Spoilers

JonnyVito

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2008
So I guess Captain Flint not only was humping the wife but the husband also?

Lets reign it back in and get back to stealing French gold. Kinda been a boring season so far for me.

Originally posted by JonnyVito:
So I guess Captain Flint not only was humping the wife but the husband also?

Lets reign it back in and get back to stealing French gold. Kinda been a boring season so far for me.
Well.... I agree on the flashback stuff. Pretty boring and the bi stuff is only interesting when it's the pirate women partaking. Let's move along on the back story...

Having said that, I think the whole Spanish galleon vs the fort thing is pretty interesting. Ready for Eleanor to get naked again. And ready for Jack Rackam to get his ship. I like his character. Glad he finally realized the awesome opportunity he had. You know what I'm talking about.

Jack is my favorite character in the show. Possibly the most intelligent character. Definitely the most sarcastic.

The big reveal about Flint was quite the bombshell.

I'm having a tough time buying that the Spaniards are going to just hang around on the beach long enough for all of the current Nassau action to take place and for Flint to get back there to steal the gold. It would make more sense if they explained that Flint stealing the warship left the beached Spaniards with no way to inform Spain as to their location. Now they have to wait while some of their men trek overland to a port where they can get another ship or send a message to their government. But, I don't think they went into detail as to why the Spaniards are just sitting there guarding their gold.

Ultimately, it seems unlikely that Flint, et all will ever get their hands on all that gold, as the show is all about the pirates/Nassau struggling to gain respect and economic stability.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT