ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Gates' father was...

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
..also a Eugenecist- Apple didn't fall far
From the tree. Article below idk if even says about his father- just wanted the death jabbers to know just in case that Gates dad was an admitted eugenecist like his son- of course you won't see it on Faux "news" /CNN propaganda- noR about Pfizer's published report listing over 1200 side effects nor the 30k ADMITTED deaths. (Really 300k-3mill but not many counting )

And I dont want to hear "well I don't listen to Gates Or Fauci" if you took the shots- yes you did. Now some have woken up and that is good-Those STILL enabling and promoting them is not good. And if you still depend on Fox or Cnn for your news you're a total Normie...and 3 -4 years ago sadly Corn was a normie so I can dang sure call out the Normies.

I've been awake for a couple of years- just
Think....there's many who have been awake decades- feel bad for them the happier people I think are the stupid ones that don't know what's going on just yet- ignorance is bliss

Myocarditus in men ages 12-20

2019: 4
2020: 4
2021: 2236
2022: will be off the charts

Crimes against humanity

Infowars lol

Did you know Bill Gates created COVID-19 as a pretext for mandatory mass vaccinations? It's was all part of a massive plan for Gates to use the vaccines as cover to secretly implant microchips in every American. That is why new cars are in such short supply. Gates used up all the microchips.

This is real because I saw it on the internets.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Did you know Bill Gates created COVID-19 as a pretext for mandatory mass vaccinations? It's was all part of a massive plan for Gates to use the vaccines as cover to secretly implant microchips in every American. That is why new cars are in such short supply. Gates used up all the microchips.

So is he or is he not a eugenecist- nice try to distract Gates' Biotch- he and his father are Eugenecists- and you continue to take his poison immune system destroyer- again I find it totally amazing you still show your a$$ on the shot scene- Sheeple be sheeple

So is he or is he not a eugenecist- nice try to distract Gates' Biotch- he and his father are Eugenecists- and you continue to take his poison immune system destroyer- again I find it totally amazing you still show your a$$ on the shot scene- Sheeple be sheeple

The Moon landing was all a Cold War hoax. The government staged the event in Hollywood. It was done to one-up the Russians.

Reactions: Cowguy and AC2020
The Moon landing was all a Cold War hoax. The government staged the event in Hollywood. It was done to one-up the Russians.

Yeah anything but you love your Eugenecists shots eh

My name is 22 and I get all my info from Fox bc I'm a faux news drone - I have zero thoughts for myself, and therefore my immune system is total Dog$hit - and I'm gutless so I don't call out the demons that killed my immune system- I call out those that bring truth. ...Corn calls it cognitive dissonance.......or I 22 also call it virtue signaling- I'm a good sheeple

My name is 22 and I get all my info from Fox bc I'm a faux news drone - I have zero thoughts for myself, and therefore my immune system is total Dog$hit - and I'm gutless so I don't call out the demons that killed my immune system- I call out those that bring truth. ...Corn calls it cognitive dissonance.......or I 22 also call it virtue signaling- I'm a good sheeple

5G causes cancer and it's part of a government data collection and monitoring plot. It also triggers COVID-19, which is why freedom fighters burn those towers to the ground. But here is something even more sinister. You know all the talk about Avian Flu? It is actually COVID-19 (caused by 5G), another government hoax designed to drive up food prices and force us all to become vegetarians. Demons, I tell ya. Pure evil.

My doctor tells me in Israel I would be diagnosed with myocarditis. My chest pain is one symptom. In the US, I'm too old to be diagnosed with such. Chest discomfort developed 4 days after Moderna stab II. Doctor still says "no" to COVID booster. Intense itching lingers from May 15 shingles to this day. Faint purple splotches remain. I'm off gabepentin. Left arm and shoulder blade pain is gone. Weight loss is long gone. I remain 10 pounds below Moderna stab II. Diarrhea has been gone for at least 3 months. Some days I am total chest pain free.

I don't make fun of Corndog2021.

If you're over fifty and had chicken pox, get vaccinated for shingles! This is no fun!

I haven't had a flu shot since the Air Force. Doctor tells me no to a flu shot. I've never had the flu. Doctor thinks a flu shot might make me sick.

Gates coming for you, cornflake. You’re on to him … no way you survive the night.

5G causes cancer and it's part of a government data collection and monitoring plot. It also triggers COVID-19, which is why freedom fighters burn those towers to the ground. But here is something even more sinister. You know all the talk about Avian Flu? It is actually COVID-19 (caused by 5G), another government hoax designed to drive up food prices and force us all to become vegetarians. Demons, I tell ya. Pure evil.

Daww him thinks Him is a comedian now lol, I thought the Internet said that people who have no immune system or T cells left lose their sense of humor🤪

I know that our planet is a flat disk or perhaps an infinite plane. I'm not fooled by the lies and deceit of the globalists. Shows you how stupid they are -- calling themselves "global-ists". They fund NASA to create lies to deceive the masses - just like they did the Moon landing. The bastards. I'm thinking about joining the Flat Earth Society. They've been around since the 19th-century.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowguy
I know that our planet is a flat disk or perhaps an infinite plane. I'm not fooled by the lies and deceit of the globalists. Shows you how stupid they are -- calling themselves "global-ists". They fund NASA to create lies to deceive the masses - just like they did the Moon landing. The bastards. I'm thinking about joining the Flat Earth Society. They've been around since the 19th-century.

But but fox said I should take the poison shots...and they NEVER lie to me the Normie
Lazy no research drone with no immune system left

Elvis is alive.

I sore it on the internets.

Internet- That the thing where all those Respected doctors and epidemiologist findings are Covered- That are Left off of
Fox So 22 and his gullible
Cronies will Faithfully line up to take the poison death jabs that increase cancers one thousand percent And render
His immune system dog$shit- that Internet?

Internet- That the thing where all those Respected doctors and epidemiologist findings are Covered- That are Left off of
Cronies will Faithfully line up to take the poison death jabs that increase cancers one thousand percent And render

Funny how that respect is diminished upon peer review…and their defensiveness when challenged lol

If you sore it on the internets, it MUST BE true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT