ADVERTISEMENT

Big XII

Do you need a code or is that open to the general public?

I got 2 in 120. I’m concerned that Ticketmaster sent a calendar pin and it only shows the Finals on Sunday. There will be one pissed off Cowboy if I can’t get in on Saturday.

Reactions: Mrgrapple
At $125 per ticket with all the fees made me think TV coverage has been very good maybe just stay home. But we will be there in person rooting for the Pokes to make it 9 in a row.

Reactions: osu2082
At $125 per ticket with all the fees made me think TV coverage has been very good maybe just stay home. But we will be there in person rooting for the Pokes to make it 9 in a row.
Are they restricting attendance to something like 25% like most sport events that are allowing?

Are they restricting attendance to something like 25% like most sport events that are allowing?

Yes. Not sure what the total number is but it’s going to be limited and seating spread out.

I believe so. They had the seats spaced out in blocks of 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 including the 300 sections. In the section that I got tickets, there were only 2 sets of 2 seats in the whole row that I purchased (4 people in an entire row).

Reactions: LoveOSUSports
I got 2 in 120. I’m concerned that Ticketmaster sent a calendar pin and it only shows the Finals on Sunday. There will be one pissed off Cowboy if I can’t get in on Saturday.
I noticed the same thing, does anybody know for sure if we're able to watch Saturday and Sunday?

Event details on Ticketmaster says "Sat • Mar 6 • 11:00 AM — Sun • Mar 7 • 5:00 PM ". Hopefully that means all sessions. At the price they charged it should include all sessions with meals thrown in at no extra charge.

The tickets you purchased are all session tickets! I haven't talked to my contact since Friday but I expect the arena to be ORANGE again. Still waiting about St. Louis!!

Reactions: skylinepoke
Am I missing something, or is the only delivery option "Will Call"? It seems counter productive to have social distancing protocols inside, but make people stand in crowded lines to get their tickets.

Reactions: skylinepoke
Am I missing something, or is the only delivery option "Will Call"? It seems counter productive to have social distancing protocols inside, but make people stand in crowded lines to get their tickets.
I'll find out from my contact at the BOK.

I had that conversation the day tickets went on sale. Will Call on Saturday morning will be a long, nasty line. They didn't react well to me saying how stupid it was to make people stand in that line, then again to enter.

I talked to my BOK contact this morning and they have not heard anything about Will Call; however, just keep watching for an email from Ticketmaster. We agreed that it doesn't make sense to have POD seating and then have to stand in line for your tickets. Everything at BOK is mobile ticketing.

Reactions: DPJ
Are bars and restaurants fully open in Tulsa? We're coming in from out of state for the big 12's and was wondering what things are like down there

Are bars and restaurants fully open in Tulsa? We're coming in from out of state for the big 12's and was wondering what things are like down there

Mostly all are open (a few unfortunately closed down). All have some capacity restrictions but plenty of good places to go eat and drink.

Reactions: LoveOSUSports
Mostly all are open (a few unfortunately closed down). All have some capacity restrictions but plenty of good places to go eat and drink.
Sounds better than where I live. You guys will have to point me to some good spots around the bok center

Reactions: osu2082
Thanks fellas, if I've got time I'll buy you guys a cold one while I'm down there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT