ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 question

Air_Thurman

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2003
So I'm thinking I'm going to drive up to Tulsa for Big 12s. I've got an 8 month year old at home who is still being a pain so I don't think I can swing going to the whole thing.

What's the best day to go? Saturday or Sunday?

So I'm thinking I'm going to drive up to Tulsa for Big 12s. I've got an 8 month year old at home who is still being a pain so I don't think I can swing going to the whole thing.

What's the best day to go? Saturday or Sunday?

Saturday morning is a BUNCH of action and wrestling on all mats and that starts at 11:00am. Now most OSU guys will get buys the first round. It will wrestle in the quarters at the end of that session.

Session 2 Saturday evening is the semis and consolations and is pretty good wresltling.

Sunday you only really want to go to the finals that evening.

Let me know when you are going and I may have a ticket or two available. I'm not sure how many sessions I can talk the wife or my girls into going to.

Reactions: Air_Thurman
A real man wrestling fan would tell the missus what's up and do what he pleases.
A real man would take the kid with him (thus give the missus the wkend off) and go to both Sat & Sun, you want your kid to grow up to be a wrestling fan don't you? ;)

A real man would take the kid with him (thus give the missus the wkend off) and go to both Sat & Sun, you want your kid to grow up to be a wrestling fan don't you? ;)

No, I want to drink beer and yell obscene things at the refs. I'm a horrible example for my kids.

P.S. -I'm assuming the sell beer right?

I am just hoping they don't reschedule the baseball my kid was supposed to play yesterday and Thursday for that Saturday, so he and my wife can come for the whole tourney and watch us kick some tail again.

I did see the tournament is staying in Tulsa through 2020. At some point, these kids will grow up and I'll get to go through the whole weekend.

No, I want to drink beer and yell obscene things at the refs. I'm a horrible example for my kids.

P.S. -I'm assuming the sell beer right?
One aspect of being a great father is knowing what miserable crappy habits you're trying NOT to pass along to your kids.

But the kid's only 8 months old, I also see no problem in just dragging him along. Way too young to understand that you're a miscreant.

Reactions: Air_Thurman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT