ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Championship Tickets

cachap5327

Starter
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2004
I called the OSU ticket office today to find out the status of the Big 12 tickets I ordered on November 9, 2015. Oops! They had no record of my order. Okay, so I'll just buy a couple now. Sorry, all sold out, but we will check and see if we can find your order. Meanwhile, I checked TicketMaster - no tickets for sale. Checked StubHub - a few for sale at outrageous prices. Contemplated calling the OU ticket office, but decided to give the OSU office until tomorrow. Lo and behold, they found my order. "Someone" had failed to enter it into the system, so they sold me two tickets they were "holding". I guess all's well that ends well, but the ineptness of our ticket office continues to astound me. I guess I will have to start doing what so many others already do and call a few days after I send in my order to make sure they received it and got it entered into the system correctly.

We'll be in Section 117, row 17, seats 7&8. Go Pokes!

Seeing it appears they are sold out....anyone have success getting tickets the old fashioned way.....scalping?

I called the OSU ticket office today to find out the status of the Big 12 tickets I ordered on November 9, 2015. Oops! They had no record of my order. Okay, so I'll just buy a couple now. Sorry, all sold out, but we will check and see if we can find your order. Meanwhile, I checked TicketMaster - no tickets for sale. Checked StubHub - a few for sale at outrageous prices. Contemplated calling the OU ticket office, but decided to give the OSU office until tomorrow. Lo and behold, they found my order. "Someone" had failed to enter it into the system, so they sold me two tickets they were "holding". I guess all's well that ends well, but the ineptness of our ticket office continues to astound me. I guess I will have to start doing what so many others already do and call a few days after I send in my order to make sure they received it and got it entered into the system correctly.

We'll be in Section 117, row 17, seats 7&8. Go Pokes!

Must be a pretty small venue if no tickets available. I find it very hard to believe even with the addition of teams it would be a sell out.

Must be a pretty small venue if no tickets available. I find it very hard to believe even with the addition of teams it would be a sell out.
I find it extremely difficult to believe it is really sold out, unless they are using only a portion of the arena. The official site only has single seats available. It could be that the member institutions have not returned unsold tickets from their allocations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT