ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Weighs Deploying Thousands Of Troops To Eastern Europe & Baltics

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

The president is also considering deploying warships and aircraft to NATO allies, in what would be a major shift from its restrained stance on Ukraine.

We've seen this game before, and it never works out well for the people. Hopefully this is just Biden trying to puff his puny chest and he doesn't escalate the situation with American lives.

The president is also considering deploying warships and aircraft to NATO allies, in what would be a major shift from its restrained stance on Ukraine.

We've seen this game before, and it never works out well for the people. Hopefully this is just Biden trying to puff his puny chest and he doesn't escalate the situation with American lives.
I am very very concerned about Biden having final decision over something so important. The man is mentally compromised.

biden-vs-trump-biden.gif

Is that what I laughing about?

Nope. I was laughing at the claim that Biden is mentally compromised.

Try to keep up.
Biden is the one who said...

"It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and we end up having to fight about what to do and not do," Biden told reporters at an East Room news conference."

If he's not mentally compromised, he's an absolute dumbass. Sorry toon_cents, your retard is your retard. I don't listen to Rachel, Joy, and Joy 24/7.

Biden is the one who said...

"It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and we end up having to fight about what to do and not do," Biden told reporters at an East Room news conference."

If he's not mentally compromised, he's an absolute dumbass. Sorry toon_cents, your retard is your retard. I don't listen to Rachel, Joy, and Joy 24/7.
🤣🤣

No, you just listen to Fox News and repeat everything they tell you.

Just think, if something happens to Biden, which based on his age could happen at any moment, the VP is the cackling witch of the west.
Thank goodness it isn't Trump!

He would be injecting himself with bleach right now and trying to find a way to get sunlight up his ***.

:cool:

Thank goodness it isn't Trump!

He would be injecting himself with bleach right now and trying to find a way to get sunlight up his ***.

:cool:

You are a gullible one. It amazes me how easily the media is able to manipulate people. I'll bet you still beleive the "fine people" comment as well.

I see you are not a very well-read person by your comment. If you were, you would know that different forms of light are being used and researched to treat all kinds of illness and infections.

I see why your wife refers to you as "a snack."
At least she doesn't refer to me as a cuck, as yours does.

Yeah, we all understand your projection. Keep it up.🤣

btw, I thought you had me on ignore??🤣🤣

You are a gullible one. It amazes me how easily the media is able to manipulate people. I'll bet you still beleive the "fine people" comment as well.

I see you are not a very well-read person by your comment. If you were, you would know that different forms of light are being used and researched to treat all kinds of illness and infections.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

And here comes this idiot in to defend what Trump said. Like clockwork.

I wonder if when Trump got Covid, his doctors suggested to him to inject bleach and get some sunshine up his ***?

I bet @2012Bearcat would be the first to volunteer to help Trump get that sunlight up his ***. He already loves kisses Trump's *** after all. Assume the position Bearcat! 🤣🤣

Talk about being uncomfortable. She is silently screaming, get me out of here, this guy is a loon!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m not sure how you let Putin invade Europe unchecked if you wish to remain a global power. This is where a strong diplomatic leader would come in handy to make sure we aren’t standing alone. We really haven’t had one of those since Clinton.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Hey right-wingers, are these examples of a mentally compromised and/or an absolute dumbass President?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Globalist war machine where they find both sides of the war. 6 woke corporations control all of he news- none can be trusted- Im hearing the globalists Are upset with Russia bc they are not playing nice with he central banks.

NOT our fight and this won't end well- senile puppet listening to global elite and same story- sending our innocent soldiers over to die while wasting billions and billions.

We need to secede from Washington DC - period

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Why we need a super strong military and President, not to engage in wars, but deal from such a position of strength no one would think about provocations.

We have a dementia ridden, beta for a Prez who is more concerned with the military being woke than prepared. It is no surprise at all Brandon has the US on the brink of war.

Anyone could see this coming.

Last edited:
Let’s all not forget how Biden ignored sound advice and spazzed out related to the Afghanistan withdrawal. These consequences are much more serious.

This is really the only way the expedited Afghanistan withdrawal makes any sense.

We needed troops available.

Article I saw says Canadians already in Ukraine and Brits are deploying a small force. The Baltic are sending weapons. They too should send a small force and all should say an invasion will cause them to invoke NATO article 5 as their troops are on the ground in a defensive posture.

The big boys of France, Germany and USoA will be forced to come in should article 5 be invoked.

Putin WILL blink if he knows beyond a doubt that he will start WW3 with NATO and the EU. Its a conventional war he would lose badly. And with Nukes everyone loses and that is his only way to "win."

This is really the only way the expedited Afghanistan withdrawal makes any sense.

We needed troops available.
Last week when I went pheasant hunting, one of the hunters said he drives by Fort Hood regularly, and he said Fort Hood had nothing on the ground. Usually he said there was a bunch of equipment on the ground all over the place, and now it is bare. He said never seen anything like it.

Brandon left billions of dollars of equipment in Afghanistan, and like Obama did, evidently is not keeping the military prepared, Obama left the cupboard bare of ammo.

I am sure the military industrial complex just loves what Brandon did, US taxpayers will now have to pay billions to replace all the equipment left in Afghanistan, who is now the 3rd largest army in the world with what the US left. Most of that equipment will probably end up in Russia's and China's hands as they sell it for cash and our technology stolen. That is a good recipe for a prolonged war as well, a crippled US army will get behind the scoreboard so to speak if Brandon sends them in.

How the US left Afghanistan left a power vacuum that the Chinese and Russia saw they could fill. It also left our military decimated in terms of equipment during rising inflation and supply chain issues. US is very vulnerable right now, and we are in no shape to support our troops with trucks, tanks, mortars, and night goggles.

Brandon if he sends troops will send them to slaughter, they will not have the equipment needed to fight a war in another theatre, Brandon left the 3rd largest army in terms of equipment in the World in Afghanistan, and Brandon thought by showing weakness in Afghanistan he would not embolden neither NK, China, or Russia. Wrong.

We needed to get out of Afghanistan on our timeline and with our equipment and all of our people. Massive failure and it is playing out now.

As for the Army? The brave that fought are disillusioned and feel betrayed, as for our new enlistees many are woke that have no intentions of ever fighting and are more concerned with getting first time wokes promoted to key positions within the military and see it as a corporate job, not a serious profession in which our security and lives are at stake.

Last edited:
The US military is completely unprepared for winter combat conditions. Seasonal conditions are vitally important to training and preparedness. Biden needs to study the events of Napoleon's march on Moscow. The US only has 4th Infantry that is even stationed in cold weather conditions. The 4th has two Brigades (1st and 2nd Stryker Combat Teams) with any form of cold weather combat training.

The US military is completely unprepared for winter combat conditions. Seasonal conditions are vitally important to training and preparedness. Biden needs to study the events of Napoleon's march on Moscow. The US only has 4th Infantry that is even stationed in cold weather conditions. The 4th has two Brigades (1st and 2nd Stryker Combat Teams) with any form of cold weather combat training.
Look at what happened to the Nazis in Russia during WW2.

We ignore or can't take care of our southern border but going to go take on the Russians in their backyard? Heck anyone who's awake knew The global elite we're going to put us in war with Russia, none of us are surprised whatsoever. Not our fight - we don't belong there, and don't believe the freaking so-called news they've lied about everything since I can remember

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT